Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KR Rebuild Project Progressing Nicely, See For Yourself - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageKR Rebuild Project Progressing Nicely, See For Yourself - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

The Bless team has been hard at work on what's called the "Rebuild" project to bring the game up to par after regional closures and complaints from publishers that the game didn't meet standards. In a new trailer, some of the most significant changes over the last several weeks.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I just want them to finish! I want to play this game!
    SovrathAzaron_NightbladeIceAgeMrMelGibson

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I don't understand a thing I saw, but I know I still like the look of the game.
    AlomarTokkenSovrathAzaron_NightbladeConstantineMerusRolanStorm

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Please hurry
    GladDog
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    It's really good they are willing to take the game back and not just make it a cash grab. They want to release a quality product.
    MikehaMrMelGibsonGladDog
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

100% agreed -- I just went "OH CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION AT THE END!" :D
    AllerleirauhMrMelGibsonGladDog

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Looking good, keep up the great work, will give a try if they can get it out within couple years to the Americas.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Can't wait!
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    So the game wasn't canceled after all?
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

So the game wasn't canceled after all?

The NA publisher canceled. Since then, Bless announced that it will be making some major changes and will launch in the West. No ETA.
    AllerleirauhGladDog
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Those UI sounds are pretty annoying.

Joined - July 2004

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

LOL, you read my mind there, Bill.
    It'd probably mean a whole lot more if I had played the KR version before or something. For now it's just "Umm... okay... lots of menus...?"

Still, looking forward to them getting a playable version to the West! :D
    tannim78

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    Looking great ! I start to have faith again in Bless, ESPECIALLY since aeria ( with small "a" ) , is not longer the publisher for EU/NA .

As far as I heard, Neowiz will be publishing their game which is good.

Oh and hey, @SBFord - "Pub:Aeria Games" - RIP THEM APART !!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Problem was that the game was a standard themepark with mediocre combat, I didn't notice a fix to that issue in the trailer.
    Kajidourden
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Shaigh said:

Problem was that the game was a standard themepark with mediocre combat, I didn't notice a fix to that issue in the trailer.

Nothing about what I saw impressed me the first time around, and they aren't going to be overhauling systems so....
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 144

It's really good they are willing to take the game back and not just make it a cash grab. They want to release a quality product.

The developers did not want to release a quality product, that's why they released that garbage. The publisher told them that they're not making enough money off of it and they need to remake it.
  • RolanStormRolanStorm Member UncommonPosts: 198

Thta's exactly my thoughts. I understood nothing, MMORPG.com. But thanks for heads-up.
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited August 2017
    They didn't really have many other options when the friggin' PUBLISHERS around the world found the game so bad that they were almost literally throwing the game back into the developers' faces (apparently including even Aeria Games, and their standards are loooooow) 
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    This has been the mmo that I couldn't wait to play since I learned about it and got some insightful info from @blueturtle13 about his experience in the Korean version.  I'm really happy that they are doing their best to get this mmo in good shape.  I wish them luck and look forward to an NA release.
    ConstantineMerus
  • ChoconnectsChoconnects Member CommonPosts: 5
    edited August 2017
    Fist time posting, excuse my formatting.
    Hope it helps!

00:11 progression
    1. Item stats
    2. Salvage
    3. Item enhancements

00:34 combat
    4. Skill tree UI changes
    5. Skill progression
    6. Skill animations and responsiveness

00:51 crafting and gathering
    7. Crafting systems and repair kits
    8. Crafting disciplines
    3 tiers: crafting the item itself (weapons and armor, item enhancements per stats, and magical properties)
    9. Minor crafting disciplines such as cooking and alchemy
    10. Crafting stations
    11. Gathering nodes like mining
    12. Gathering progressions and skills

01:27 Mounts and pets
    13. Traveling with mounts
    14. Taming pets

01:42 UI and UX
    15. Consistency in menus and buttons
    16. Quest UI and notifications
    17. Autowalk and traveling
    18. Improved chat system
    19. Improved player trading systems

02:09 character customization
    20. More liberties and options in customizations
    MrMelGibsonIceAgeMikehaRolanStormtannim78Azaron_NightbladeSovrath[Deleted User]
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    Fist time posting, excuse my formatting.
    Hope it helps!

00:11 progression
    1. Item stats
    2. Salvage
    3. Item enhancements

00:34 combat
    4. Skill tree UI changes
    5. Skill progression
    6. Skill animations and responsiveness

00:51 crafting and gathering
    7. Crafting systems and repair kits
    8. Crafting disciplines
    3 tiers: crafting the item itself (weapons and armor, item enhancements per stats, and magical properties)
    9. Minor crafting disciplines such as cooking and alchemy
    10. Crafting stations
    11. Gathering nodes like mining
    12. Gathering progressions and skills

01:27 Mounts and pets
    13. Traveling with mounts
    14. Taming pets

01:42 UI and UX
    15. Consistency in menus and buttons
    16. Quest UI and notifications
    17. Autowalk and traveling
    18. Improved chat system
    19. Improved player trading systems

02:09 character customization
    20. More liberties and options in customizations
    Thanks for the info. 

Bless its shaping nice. Now I am a bit hyped about this. It's kinda the only MMO which seems to be worth playing. 

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• GeorgeNoXGeorgeNoX Member UncommonPosts: 58
    i just hope for no cash shop or at least p2w one
    GeorgeNoX said:
    It's a KR MMO, so no cash shop is right up there with moving mountains and flying pigs in terms of the miraculous. ;)
    MrMelGibson

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

GeorgeNoX said:
    It's a KR MMO, so no cash shop is right up there with moving mountains and flying pigs in terms of the miraculous. ;)
    Western MMOs have cash shops as well.
    Oh, they do. And I expect 9/10 of the future ones to keep having them. KR MMO's did it first though, the West just copied them :P

• DjDriVerDjDriVer Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Bless rally does look great, gives us hope for something new & exciting on the horizon. But, the question is, beings it is from KR will it ever make it to North America?