Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flood of Released Games coming?

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
Long Dark is now officially released

http://steamcommunity.com/games/305620/announcements/detail/1432560398146280105

Ark is almost released, Space Engineers is in Beta, and 7 Days to Die is getting is close to its last alpha.

The Forest and Subnautica should also be coming up before too long.

Many of them started around the same time so...

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Octagon7711

Comments

• HuntrezzHuntrezz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    I am about 1.5 years behind in gaming at the moment.  What I mean is I have so many games on my list which I have either purchased or want to play, that it would take 1.5 years in gaming time to catch up.  And now a thread like this with more games being released.  The irony is working to make money so I can play games, yet work takes a bunch of time I need for gaming.  :(
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Huntrezz said:
    I am about 1.5 years behind in gaming at the moment.  What I mean is I have so many games on my list which I have either purchased or want to play, that it would take 1.5 years in gaming time to catch up.  And now a thread like this with more games being released.  The irony is working to make money so I can play games, yet work takes a bunch of time I need for gaming.  :(
    yup. I just got finished telling a family member that I have likely multiple lifespans worth of games I want to play at the moment.
    Turning a game on and playing for an hour doesnt count as 'playing' for games that I have like RimWorld.
    laxie

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    I'm really looking forward to Subnautica. The game is shaping up nicely and once they finalise the story, it will be an amazing survival experience. I'm glad they did not cave in to the pressure of the community asking for multiplayer - it's nice to have a survival game with attention to story and exploration (as a single player experience).
  • XtrizXtriz Member UncommonPosts: 48
    There is so many great games that coming late this year and next year!

Like Fantasy Sidescroller? Join http://blixtenquest.com now !

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856
    Some of these indie games made with the Unity Engine really are getting good. But one gripe - they all are so lonely. You rarely see NPCs, and when you do all they seem to be able to do is spit out a line or two of generic text. But anyway...

'Subnautica' looks extremely interesting (I'm sure I'll end up buying it), and 'The Long Dark' I've already got perhaps 40 hours into (I'd rate it a solid B in its beta form). But the game I'm truly looking forward to this Christmas season is 'South Park: The Fractured but Whole'. 'The Stick of Truth' absolutely cracked me up.

BTW - I recently came across this cleverly edited "movie" of The Stick of Truth. It's really very well done.