Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW looks just like post PoP everquest

What a big let down! WoW is starting to look just like EQ and that is a shame. I had such high hopes the hte design would be unique.

Comments

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Enlighten me.  How does it look post Planes of Power?

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Until you play the game I can't see what you are judging the game on besides the graphics.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i have to admit...he's right

it may just be the graphics that look that way...wait till it comes out.....might be better

ya never know.......image

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    This looks better then any EQ expansion.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Agreed djin looks better then EQ .

Dunno what people are on about the graphics its pretty good .

It is just a shade off the asheron's call 2 graphics  and honestly i think it is more then adequate.

I am after descent graphics(this game has it) and good gameplay(yet to be seen ,but if it is like they promised should be good).

No point having a game with uber amazing graphics  which would lag on even a high end card and no gameplay.

• J2KhouriJ2Khouri Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Oh, you poor, sweet children. 
    You have no idea of the behemoth that becomes you. 
    I am the necromancer!!!!!!!!!
    If only they knew what awaited them. 
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Best.  Necro.  Evah!
    Best.  Necro.  Evah!
    This man knows where it's at. 2003 year was the year where things could still be ok. 
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    What a big let down! WoW is starting to look just like EQ and that is a shame. I had such high hopes the hte design would be unique.

If you have not upgraded your PC since 2000 of course the game is going to like EQ.
    Iselin
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

If you have not upgraded your PC since 2000 of course the game is going to like EQ.
    There's always someone who doesn't notice the necro and talks to forum ghosts. :)

@J2Khouri

Great necro, BTW. I'd love to read more 2003 stuff about why WOW won't do well.
    Kyleran[Deleted User]
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Iselin said:

There's always someone who doesn't notice the necro and talks to forum ghosts. :)

@J2Khouri

I hear they are targeting the game towards more  casual players.

It'll never work, game is doomed.
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

@J2Khouri

I hear that WoW is going to be just another WoW-clone.
    [Deleted User]Hatefull
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2017
    Quizzical said:
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

@J2Khouri

Honestly, if WoW cloned itself, it would be a bit more enjoyable to play than Legion atm. Right now it just feels like a Diablo 3 clone with starcraft management thrown in.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    edited August 2017
    Quizzical said:
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

@J2Khouri

Too bad we can't Necro the actual game.
    Quizzical said:
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

@J2Khouri

Too bad we can't Necro the actual game.
    Savage lol 
    But yeah seriously guys - I know I'm necroing, but I employ you all to go to the pub, click to the last thread page, and read some 03 - 04 posts. Itll blow your fucking mind.