Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Trial to Run From August 9- 30th - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    HAHAHAHAHAA this cash shop prices man i don't even wanna believe that some people buy those.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    This game and its pay model are pathetic.
    Abydos-CDD

Joined - July 2004

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    LeFantome said:
    Free Trial to Run From August 9- 30th . The game is empty as hell... also, it will be free to play in a few months. They already have a greedy store in place. So.. why not.
    Right grab the cash early, then when pop is low go f2p...seems to be the norm now.
  • Abydos-CDDAbydos-CDD Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Shroud of the Cash Trap or Shroud of the P2W
  • Abydos-CDDAbydos-CDD Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Shroud of the Cash Trap or Shroud of the P2W
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    So, my initial impressions of the game .... it isn't that bad, at least not during the tutorial area. I was expecting something completely unplayable with abysmal graphics based on all the hateful crap being puked out on the forums. But the graphics aren't bad. They're not cutting edge in some areas, but on my GTX1070 with the settings at maximum they look alright to me. Sound effects seem decent. I think the animations need some work. But so far the game seems playable.

The game is playable.  I don't think many people claim otherwise, at least not those who have actually played it.  But keep playing for a few weeks and then let us know what you think.