Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founders Packs

NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
To help support the further development we have some founders packs available. This is just for the players who really want to help support Arcfall and get some rewards in the process. If you have any questions about the packs please feel free to ask me here. More items will be added in the future.
Founders Packs Page:
http://www.arcfall.com/index.php/store

www.neojac.com
www.arcfall.com

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Is there any gameplay video around yet?

• NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Our great community has started making tutorial videos, here is some you can have a look at from one of the community members:

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• mjafkomjafko Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Can ya play already with founders pack ?
    Yes you also get a Steam key with founders packs.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    When will the option come to upgrade the basic game on Steam ?.. Currently only the base availble
    You mean add founders packages to Steam? We haven't planned yet when we will be doing that, but you can upgrade from our store website by loging in with the same details you login to the game when you go through checkout, and the founders pack items will be added to your game next time you login.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Neojac said:
    You mean add founders packages to Steam? We haven't planned yet when we will be doing that, but you can upgrade from our store website by loging in with the same details you login to the game when you go through checkout, and the founders pack items will be added to your game next time you login.
    ok .. thx
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited April 2018
    The game is free to try on Steam right now, personally i've tried it there isn't really much to say about it because it's still in development, but between what i've seen the game is better than some games like it i've seen in development for 4+ years and never really got anywhere.

Also the Camera Angle reminds me of "Champions OF Norrath" on PS2, and a mix of POE / Diablo, although the gameplay isn't like this just the whole Camera point of view makes me think about it.

Also, it's important to know that ArcFall is said to be a True Sandbox MMORPG, you won't get barred for freely trading in-game currency or items, unlike some games I've seen proof can be found here where I talked to one of the developers.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/623310/discussions/0/1696043263508757698/

Seems very promising so far, may buy a pack later once I finish with RL stuff and on a positive note I've met a few players from another game already on here.
    Post edited by Renoaku on