Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AK Racing Overture Gaming and Office Chair Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageAK Racing Overture Gaming and Office Chair Review - MMORPG.com

A few weeks back, Chris Coke reviewed the GT Omega chair here on this site. When AK Racing then asked us to take a look at their new Overture line, Chris was smart – he knew he’d get wife aggro if he gave a home to another large racing chair in his homestead. Ergo, Bill took on this assignment, lower back pain and all, and has come away pleased with the construction and comfort of the Overture. Read on, dear visitor.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I would rather spend the money on a Herman Miller Aeron Chair.
    Samhael
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I love my DX-Racer but dont buy one in Canada. The company that sells them for DX-Racer in Canada has the worst CS and wont even stand by the warranty. Even had to open a BBB claim, was a mess. May try this company for my next gaming chair.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

Tiller said:

I'm sitting in one now. But for some reason, my wife isn't a fan. We'll see if this might be more her speed.
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    well i bought the akr omega about a month ago and im thrilled with it . Best gaming chair i have had.
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Tiller said:

We got these at the VA as our office chairs. I HATED it. To each their own, though.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Really need a good chair to sit in. When I'm not at work(standing all day) I'm at home sitting at my desk pretty much all day. The chair I have makes it hard for me to want to sit at my desk wish I had a nicer chair maybe a king style chair with a high back. Just so pricey tho lol. Good looking chair.

• nedius004nedius004 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I have https://www.noblechairs.com/en/p/icon-series-black-blue and i like it have it 4 days now
  • ArocleArocle Member UncommonPosts: 1
    You guys know what makes a difference for lower back pain.

Exercise.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

DMKano said:

I stand. Best investment ever (standing desk)

Over the past couple of years, there have been reports that standing desk are as harmful as seated and in some ways standing desk cause harm that seated desks do not. Standing or seated inactivity is bad for you.