Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Absolver - Character Customization Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Absolver - Character Customization Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Am I SJW for pointing out the lack of "options" for hair or does the mask and shade options absolve the game of lack of diversity? Lemme know.
    winghaven1R3d.GallowsFreelancerND
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • OrthelianOrthelian Member UncommonPosts: 1,034
    edited August 2017
    Dunno, because I'm not sure what you mean, really. Something kinkier for the especially melanistic origins, I guess?

EDIT: Accidentally words.

Favorites: EQEVE | Playing: None. Mostly VR and strategy | Anticipating: CUPantheon
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145

Am I SJW for pointing out the lack of "options" for hair or does the mask and shade options absolve the game of lack of diversity? Lemme know.

No, I think you mistaken what SJW means.
    Phrywingoodwinghaven1
  • SolturnoSolturno Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2017

No, I think you mistaken what SJW means.

S/He and 99% of the internet.
    wingoodSBFordOriginOfWaves
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Its a bit lacking when it comes to actual character customisations, its certainly insufficient for an MMO. World of Warcraft is a really old game, we've come a long way since WOW, we have games like BDO and numerous others that offer some pretty good character creation tools, based on the video, this game does not appear to have that, and is more aligned with the wow school of character customisation, and thats just old.
    Xarko
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242
    edited August 2017
    OMG The Next Doctor Who Is Going To Be A Female!!! Click Here!
    BillMurphyAgent_JosephXarkomarganculos
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

Phry said:

Its a bit lacking when it comes to actual character customisations, its certainly insufficient for an MMO. World of Warcraft is a really old game, we've come a long way since WOW, we have games like BDO and numerous others that offer some pretty good character creation tools, based on the video, this game does not appear to have that, and is more aligned with the wow school of character customisation, and thats just old.

Absolver is not an MMO, its just a fighting game.
    OriginOfWaves