Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial

i downloaded the trial but when i try and open/run it it says its not compatible or something like that with win32 have any ideas? imageimage

Comments

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342
    win32? What kind of computer do you have? (specs that is)

• MeltdownhellMeltdownhell Member Posts: 17
    i have a XP pretty new maybe a year at most i can run Unreal Tounry 03 easily settings all the way up + Battlfield 1942 dont think it has anything to do with graphics, ram ect

Ok, at first I thought your computer just sucked but now I would guess that the download did not download correctly.  I would reccomend re-downloading it and trying that (don't delete the installation you have now just in case thats not the problem). Also if you could, post a screenshot of the error, that might help get a visual.

ok i did and i still have that problem ive downloaded it 3 times and 1 from a diff location i dont know how you take a screen of the desktop or whatevver your loooking at?

there should be a PrtScn button, hit it to take a screenshot then paste into like paint or something.

ok here you go image

• whitelizardwhitelizard Member Posts: 36

Is the program still compressed? Try unzipping the program and then running it.

i thought of that cause i thought that icon meant you needed some kind of decompression program not the regular one because when i right click theres no decompress thing anyone know what it would be?

i downloaded winzip cause my i didnt have that but it is still not working giving me that stupid thing that i pasted earlier

AH HA i got it that winzip worked just had to download AC2 again and it worked thanks for all your help guys