Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basics - Light and Dark Magic - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageBasics - Light and Dark Magic - Dark and Light Videos - MMORPG.com

The Dark & Light team is back with the latest installment of the "basics" series. Previous topics included harvesting and building. In the new episode, get the skinny on the uses for and dangers of Dark and Light Magic.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I really like these videos showing the basics of the game.
    SBFord[Deleted User]
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Wow they've seem to have come a long way in the community relations department.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Loving this game, breath of fresh air. 

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Just a tip, ice imp gives around 50x spoil, so its the best fridge ingame, go out for a hunt to get fine meat and take him with you. Cba with farming wood for your forge to smelt ores? Get a fire imp and smelt those ores without the need of wood, it also cook meat etc.
    Mikeha[Deleted User]Azaron_Nightblade

• XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176

Dragnelus said:

Just a tip, ice imp gives around 50x spoil, so its the best fridge ingame, go out for a hunt to get fine meat and take him with you. Cba with farming wood for your forge to smelt ores? Get a fire imp and smelt those ores without the need of wood, it also cook meat etc.

Yes but getting the ice chunks to summon the ice imp is monumental task in itself.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    xDarkjoy said:

Dragnelus said:

Yes but getting the ice chunks to summon the ice imp is monumental task in itself.
    For a lvl 12 imp I needed 500 ice chunks. So house member dropped me with a bear in the snow mountains and I started killing ice eles, gather them with hammer and they give around 10-20 ice chunks per kill, also wraith and skelets give ice chunks when gathering them. 

Xoph

• doodeskaderdoodeskader Member UncommonPosts: 32
    A good survival game should have at least 1000 players per server. It was possible in 2004 and why not in 2017?????
  • JownzJownz Member UncommonPosts: 62

A good survival game should have at least 1000 players per server. It was possible in 2004 and why not in 2017?????

Because companies don't want to pay for servers. People buy into this small scale shit just the same. Just like people have been buying founder packs and early access. The more people buy into it. The more companies will do it.
  • JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

What survival game had over 1000 players per server in 2004?
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    With the engine there running plus amount of players plus all the buildings those players are making with current technology it just not possible for 1k population. I think its funny when ppl bitch about server sizes being so small because if it was that easy to make 1k server pops we would have them by now