Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Access

MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111
Early Access started yesterday and I must say I really enjoy this game. I play it with friends but solo-play is also fun even if that will be harder and harder I guess. Does anyone else play the early access? What do you all think?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Been playing it with my two sons. Very casual gameplay with a lot of support for solo play and great rewards for team play. If someone goes off doing their own thing during a mission, the team still gets rewards and progress based on their work. I like bringing back resources for the masterminds that build the bases, then I craft up a bunch of ammo and get ready for the standoff. My Minecraft-fan sons LOVE the basebuilding! :) 
    Phaserlight
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    I do play it for a long time, years during Alpha and having fun with it now.

The only thing one has to consider before playing Fortnite is that only the strongest grinding warriors can survive, so don't expect to play it and be able to achieve proper progress just by playing casually.
    Kyleran
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

It looks to be good fun, but I will wait until it launches.  Too many technical issues I've heard about plus the whole no couch-cop thing makes it a no spend for me.   

Kyleranmgilbrtsn
  • aphoniamuteaphoniamute Member UncommonPosts: 42
    edited August 2017
    Love to try it out.
    Post edited by aphoniamute on
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

It looks to be good fun, but I will wait until it launches.  Too many technical issues I've heard about plus the whole no couch-cop thing makes it a no spend for me.   

I'm with you, I plan on giving it a try once it launched.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon