Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An Enthralling Massively Multiplayer Persistent War - Foxhole Columns

2»

Comments

• xxtriadxxxxtriadxx Member UncommonPosts: 155
    This is really good..early access or not.
    As long as they stay away from cash shop and such.

WWO (Wild West Online).

Wild West Online looks decent and its so past time an MMO of that era was made. Cross fingers,
    Gdemami
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Reminds me a lot of Planetside 2.
    [Deleted User]
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    Watched Lirik play this on a stream and I am curious about it. Looks great, nice VOIP. With the right people and good balance etc, this could be great.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Giving this one a spin !

I think I'm getting too old for War Thunder air combat, my eyesight is not what it used to be... :(

Foxhole is more tactical and less twitch-based and it rewards teamwork. Now all I have to do is find a good team to work with ! :D
  • URMAKERURMAKER Member UncommonPosts: 671
    watched some streams and it looks pretty good. i got that itch and i keep going back n forth between this and DnL(totally diff. game types i know) just looking for something new...instead of clearing up my steam backlog of games like i should be doing :(

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Bought it, and have to say, surprised beyond anything I thought. Really fun game. Will be logging in a ton of hours for sure.
  • WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    20 dollars for early access, no thanks. Perhaps if they have a trial weekend I'll check it out.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited August 2017
    Wylf said:
    20 dollars for early access, no thanks. Perhaps if they have a trial weekend I'll check it out.
    Not to try and convince you either way, but my opinion on crowdfunding and early access is that you shouldn't buy into anything that isn't already worth the asking price.

That said, this game has been worth the price in my opinion.  Don't get me wrong; it's not AAA production values, but it offers a really unique and compelling massively multiplayer feel in WWII form.  I only wish the instances were laid out as continuous territories that players could move between, even if there were still loading screens and 200 player caps.  That would truly make this something special.

As it is, the server browser provides a jarring disjoinment that disconnects you from the overarching war for territory and resource control.

[Deleted User]