Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Update Brings in Dragons, Skeletons, Boars & More - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Update Brings in Dragons, Skeletons, Boars & More - MMORPG.com News

The latest update to Citadel: Forged with Fire has brought a number of big changes to the game including the Infernal Dragon, Wild Boar, skeleton warriors, telekinesis has been tweaked, spell improvements have been added and more than a few optimizations as well.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Have they made any announcements in regards to AI improvements coming soon? It's the main reason I haven't played the game much.

Joined - July 2004

• MexenlivesMexenlives Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Citadel Vs Dark and Light?

Both look very similar.
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    edited August 2017

Citadel Vs Dark and Light?

Both look very similar.

D&L has the survival mechanics of eating and drinking to stay alive and is really buggy, other than that they are very similar.
    MexenlivesAlomar
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    edited August 2017
    Both are very buggy, both are fun though even with they're buggy Pick one and play it, dont like it, get a refund and try the other
  • MexenlivesMexenlives Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Both are very buggy, both are fun though even with they're buggy Pick one and play it, dont like it, get a refund and try the other
    I'll let them mature a little before trying.  Still stuck in the Commonwealth Wasteland for the time being.
  • zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I bought both Dark and Light and Citadel. Currently I'm having a blast in Citadel, but if I get bored I'll try out Dark and Light. There is just something about Citadel that grabbed me more.
    Mexenlives
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    Citadel has a major game breaking issue and that's knowledge points. Until that system is changed don't even bother.
    Mexenlives
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.