Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Argus & Artifacts - Hazzikostas Answers Questions - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageArgus & Artifacts - Hazzikostas Answers Questions - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - During today's World of Warcraft live stream, Blizzard's Ion Hazzikostas answered a flurry of questions over the hour he was on the event stream. He covered a number of topics including artifacts, reforging, mythic plus rewards and changes, the recent "world first" race and upcoming Argus content.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mike32927mike32927 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    "In Patch 7.2 players didn't have enough choice or control over the RNG." Amen to that !!
    Ozmodan
  • VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Way to little to late.
    OzmodanRealizerCryolitycal
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Silly to try to close the barn door, when the horse left a long time ago.
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855

Ozmodan said:

I love reading comments like this

Especially when they are said the same day the quarterly financial reports are released that says the exact opposite.
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    edited August 2017
    Xiaoki said:

Ozmodan said:

Especially when they are said the same day the quarterly financial reports are released that says the exact opposite.
     You mean the report that also counts HS, HotS, Overwatch and Diablo 3? I'd be willing to bet Hearthstone makes more money than WoW does at this point. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2017

Xiaoki said:

Ozmodan said:

"Blizzard's revenues from in-game content grew more than 25% year-over-year, driven by revenues from World of Warcraft in-game content..."

I'm sure your horse got high after reading that part without thinking that could meaning anything, such as the implementation of the WoW token the year before last, which greatly attributes to other factors since they recently allowed tokens to be redeemed for blizzard cash or whatever, which can be used to buy other blizzard products. So lets not get our hopes up heaing that WoW is pulling in great figures since most people just use the token to do other things with it, especially probably seeing a spike when Destiny 2 got announced as being on the Blizzard launcher in the 2nd quarter as well if I'm not mistaken. I also think EU subs went up some too, or something that made the EU tokens spike by almost 50% in gold price earlier this year.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Albatroes said:

Xiaoki said:

Ozmodan said:

"Blizzard's revenues from in-game content grew more than 25% year-over-year, driven by revenues from World of Warcraft in-game content..."

I'm sure your horse got high after reading that part without thinking that could meaning anything, such as the implementation of the WoW token the year before last, which greatly attributes to other factors since they recently allowed tokens to be redeemed for blizzard cash or whatever, which can be used to buy other blizzard products. So lets not get our hopes up heaing that WoW is pulling in great figures since most people just use the token to do other things with it, especially probably seeing a spike when Destiny 2 got announced as being on the Blizzard launcher in the 2nd quarter as well if I'm not mistaken. I also think EU subs went up some too, or something that made the EU tokens spike by almost 50% in gold price earlier this year.
    would you like a mic to drop as you walk away?