Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Forums more toxic then in game?

2»

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    SEANMCAD said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Kyleran said:
    Toxic is a new word the SJW crowd came up for people who disagree with them.

;)
    Absolutely, and the OP is their poster child.

I hope everyone realizes the only reason he created this thread is because he's mad others won't blindly agree with him in several recent posts.

Just read his post history...and behold!
    its observations like these that make forums such a wonderful place to share socially

It's true, though. One of the problems with forums is people are REALLY stubborn with their opinions without budging at all.

Your history is.. kind of exactly that. 
    I see, well thanks for your observation I will do my best to follow your lead in outstanding character.
    Dude, speaking of observations, you have a publicly displayed ignore list as your signature, trying to name and shame people. And that's not supposed to be toxic? lol Nobody gives a shit who you ignore honestly, Im sure you know that, and that is clearly just put there to try to make other people who probably dont care anyways feel bad.

But nope, not toxic at all, everyone else is the problem.  
    What makes it worse is he doesn't actually ignore the people on the list. He responds to a lot of my posts, including ones where he isn't part of the initial discussion. He responds to cameltosis as well.

Typical poser.
    yes, do you have advice on how I can improve?
    Tons. How about I send it to you in a PM. It's much too long for this thread. 
    yes! please send that to me in a PM. thanks

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    While there are a bunch of trolls on any forum the actual number of trolls are not that large, it is just that they post a lot.

Of course once a troll get banned another seems to magically appear (not at all the same guy with a new name) but I don't think the problem is as huge as some people think. Some people just can't keep a civil tone in either a forum or a game.

It seems worse at forums though since in a game each comment is gone fast but in a forum it stays unless a mod delete it.
  • holdenfiveholdenfive Member UncommonPosts: 170
    edited August 2017
    Damn son this whole thread pisses gdemani off something awful. Sean are you her bf, is that why she's seething?
    cameltosis
This discussion has been closed.