Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rawlins the Gunslinger Given a Visual Update - Breakaway - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageRawlins the Gunslinger Given a Visual Update - Breakaway - MMORPG.com

Breakaway News - The Breakaway site has a fun article for a Friday morning. In it, the team gives a brief overview of the visual redesign of Rawlins the Gunslinger, one of the game's warriors. The team wanted to bring his game play style in line with his visual style. To do so, Rawlins went through a number of visual iterations to give him an edgier "hey I was executed by firing squad" sort of look.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Any word on the New World yet? Amazon has to know that's the only title people care about....
    Laviota
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Albatroes said:
    Any word on the New World yet? Amazon has to know that's the only title people care about....
    know! Dang, I really want to hear about New World too!
    Laviota

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

DMKano said:

They still havent gotten the memo that this entire concept sucks - Breakaway is a dud

What I'm personally hoping (but its probably not likely) is that they are just using these first 2 title to test assets and things for the New World, like model animations and things. The 2nd title (forgot the name) seems a bit bigger in terms of mapping so it might test the "open world" like limits so that less bugs occur in the New World. Again, probably not likely but one can hope.
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242
    breakawhat?
    Hatefull
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    I'm hoping Bezos doesn't give up on developing games after this one is a flop.

Looks like his lack of knowledge of game development led him to hire some shysters only wanting to collect a paycheck every month while not giving 2F about making a good game.
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    The entire core concept of this game is flawed, and its not boding well that Amazon is to retarded to realize it.
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    The entire core concept of this game is flawed, and its not boding well that Amazon is to retarded to realize it.
    They are probably catering to people that actually may want to try something different...like combat basketball. Honestly, with some of the games out or coming out now, this one has just as much chance as a quite a few of them. 

I agree, personally, it is not for me, but I don't play any of the traditional sports games either.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    edited August 2017

Hatefull said:

They are probably catering to people that actually may want to try something different...like combat basketball. Honestly, with some of the games out or coming out now, this one has just as much chance as a quite a few of them. 

I agree, personally, it is not for me, but I don't play any of the traditional sports games either.

I will give you that, at least they are trying something different...but the characters lose the ball as soon as they are hit, its a freaking joke...it evolves into a match of a pack chasing a ball around as it bounces to and frow on the off chance that someone gets a breakaway. Well...atleast its an aptly named pile of crap!