Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Video Showcases Teaming with Persistence and Combat - Ship of Heroes Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Video Showcases Teaming with Persistence and Combat - Ship of Heroes Videos - MMORPG.com

The Ship of Heroes team has put out a brand new trailer to show off some of the team-based mechanics that are being put into place. Features detailed include handling disconnects, team XP and "dust rewards", inviting and kicking players from teams and persistence.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    edited July 2017
    The game has a long way to go.......... some of the FX are good though.
    GladDog

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Looking good. I like it :)
    GladDog
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    I'm liking how this game is looking! Finally something to get me back into MMOs.
    GladDogTruvidien88
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I really like the persistent team thing, where a teammate that discos is immediately back on the team when they get back in game.

I'm very happy to see the steady improvement in animations and FX, and that the bad guys are fighting back at a reasonable level. Yeah, a long ways to go, but this game has only been in development for 16 months, so I woud have to say the dev team is doing a nice job.
    Truvidien88

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    The first thing that caught my attention was the animations not matching so well with the movements across the substrate, but that's to be expected early on. I'd still love to be involved in testing. I hope one thing they work on is NPC AI. It shouldn't take much to add a little and it would add a lot to the gameplay and immersion. It would also be nice if the game could have some persistence in other things besides team membership.