Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You were kicked by a game master

DeepfallDeepfall Member UncommonPosts: 51
Hi,

I'm a returning player. I used to live in NA and play on NA server. However I'm now in Western Europe, and I cannot play for more than 5 seconds on the European server without being kicked by a game master. I pass the loading screen, but I cannot walk more than 10 meter or stay longer than 20 seconds.

The game remains perfectly stable on NA server, and I have 0 issue. This in my opinion eliminate the possibility of a firewall problem.
My connection is not that fast, (5000mbits download/ 500MBITS upload). Can it be the source of the problem?
I submitted a ticket to know why I'm getting kicked, but I am not receiving an answer.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Perhaps you are only permitted to play in one region and your account shows as being on NA?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Are you getting the message "The Gods have disconnected you"? if so, that's a general disconnection message. A GM wouldn't be kicking you after 5 seconds of being logged in.
  • DeepfallDeepfall Member UncommonPosts: 51
    edited July 2017
    No blame on the Gods. :P
    "You were disconnected by a gamemaster".

If Archeage is not region free then this can explain why. Do I need to submit a request for transfer or there is a switch I can turn on in the settings? I can't find it by myself.
    I always played on both NA and EU due to the separate labor pools, as many people did. Don't see why it would be a problem now.
    If you made a new account for the last fresh start servers they launched, you may be running into this issue:

Can we play on both NA and EU Fresh Start with the same account?

As long as it is a Fresh Start account, yes. Once it's a Fresh Start account, you can play on either Reckoning or Prophecy and switch back and forth between the two. You will not be able to use that account to connect to any other server in NA or EU, however.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    Kick him back
    [Deleted User]

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Forgrimm said:
    If you made a new account for the last fresh start servers they launched, you may be running into this issue:

As long as it is a Fresh Start account, yes. Once it's a Fresh Start account, you can play on either Reckoning or Prophecy and switch back and forth between the two. You will not be able to use that account to connect to any other server in NA or EU, however.

My account is quiet old, then this must be it. Thank you!
    I m going to try to erase my NA character. I hope this will do the trick, I would like to keep my special edition items.

No need to kick harder :P
    Deepfall said:
    Forgrimm said:

My account is quiet old, then this must be it. Thank you!
    I m going to try to erase my NA character. I hope this will do the trick, I would like to keep my special edition items.

No need to kick harder :P
    I don't think you need to delete anything. If you have an old, pre-fresh start server account, then you just can't create characters on the NA server Reckoning, or the EU server Prophecy. But you can make characters on any of the other NA or EU servers.
    Deepfall
    Just in time!
    I was indeed trying to play on Prophecy. Picking up another server do the trick. 
    Thanks!
    Kyleran