Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ASUS ROG Claymore Core – A Premium TKL With Tricks All Its Own - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageASUS ROG Claymore Core – A Premium TKL With Tricks All Its Own - MMORPG.com

ASUS has a well-earned reputation. In the world of PC gaming peripherals, the Republic of Gamers started as a product line and expanded into a full on community of enthusiasts. Last week, we were sent two of ASUS' premiere products in ROG line. Today, we're looking at the company's flagship mechanical keyboard, the ROG Claymore Core. In an already crowded marketplace, does it have what it takes to stand out from the crowd?

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,408
    It's pretty fugly.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709
    $160 and they could not afford to include numpad keys.
    bartoni33TheScavengerMaxBacon

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Excession said:

I think it has more to do with a lot of keyboard users wanting a small form factor keyboard. I always get ones with a numpad but I have friends who refuse because of the size of their desks.
    Asm0deusbartoni33
  • TheelyTheely Member UncommonPosts: 430

Excession said:

I think it has more to do with a lot of keyboard users wanting a small form factor keyboard. I always get ones with a numpad but I have friends who refuse because of the size of their desks.

If you can spend 160$ on a lighty keyboard you could likely afford a larger desk!
    [Deleted User]bartoni33SBFordXophSignex
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Theely said:

Excession said:

If you can spend 160$ on a lighty keyboard you could likely afford a larger desk!
    Oh I'm sure you could. I'm just saying in general some people like small desks / PC setups. Just like people like minimalist UI's in games.
    bartoni33Signex
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited July 2017
    Well i happen to have just bought an ASus ROG laptop.
    Here is the problem i faced and will likely get worse before better.

If these product developers are so keen on bragging about their products,let me see it in the WARRANTY.

You know what we get?1 year and that is ONLY because it is law,otherwise we would likely see no warranty,maybe 90 days or something.That warranty also involves we the consumer to cover the costs of shipping etc etc.So then we get a giant like Best Buy asking us to pay EXTRA to guarantee the product works and is not a lemon...say WTF?

I laid into the salesmen,letting him know that i 100% fully expect my purchase to work WITHOUT any added costs.

Point being that Asus is lumped right in with the rest.let's see them put their wallet behind their products ,let's see 2-3 year warranty.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.