Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week at GameSpace.com - Serial Cleaner, Fortnite, Dark & Light OH MY! - Not So MMO - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageThis Week at GameSpace.com - Serial Cleaner, Fortnite, Dark & Light OH MY! - Not So MMO - MMORPG.com

This week was a busy one for GameSpace.com with more than a few fantastic new games to delve into. We have some sweet new reviews and preview for games like Dark & Light, Serial Cleaner, Fortnite and Front Defense VR. See what our writers had to say!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Weird, an 8 out of 10 for GPP. While it's good. It's also still a buggy mess that did nothing to differentiate itself from KPP1. So, yea..... but yay for being back to the original devs. And they do look like they are working on it. But in current state, 6/10
    SBFord
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Ikeda said:
    Weird, an 8 out of 10 for GPP. While it's good. It's also still a buggy mess that did nothing to differentiate itself from KPP1. So, yea..... but yay for being back to the original devs. And they do look like they are working on it. But in current state, 6/10
    Interesting. It was one of our "1-hour" type reviews so maybe the opinion will change over time. Still, fun in most ways, don't you think? :dizzy:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    You guys ever thought about merging the 2 websites and just having different sections within the unified site? This way the content and community are essentially all in one place.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited July 2017
    Honestly, I'm not sure the tech is in place that'd work with this dinosaur CMS. Maybe if we ultimately merge it onto a more modern (i.e. this century!) CMS, it'll be possible. In the meantime, we'll shamelessly advertise the other site. :D

And, honestly...can you imagine the level of bitching if we dared have a section for games that aren't even remotely near to MMOs? Hell, we get that nearly every time we put up news or stories about MOBAs, RPGs or survival games. :dizzy:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯