Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July 2017

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
How's the game doing on PC? I've been playing on PS4 because I like the comfort of the sofa, but I miss the control of the mouse and keyboard. 

I've seen a lot of people in the hub areas on PS4 this month. How is the population on PC? Is the DZ a hackfest or is it ok now?

Comments

• ReDimReDim Member UncommonPosts: 8
    It's going fine on PC, no issues getting people for different activities.
    DZ can be cool if you find some decent people, but there are still a lot of A-Holes in PvP
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Love that game and never found it empty even when I play at odd hours.  Lots of requests to group.
    d_20

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    edited August 2017
    Yes, I've played on PC now and I see a lot of people on at all times. It even seems busier than PS4, though I'm not sure if that has to do with the number of servers or what.

@ReDim What do you mean that people are A-Holes in pvp?  

By my definition, anyone who tries to kill me in pvp is an A-Hole. Is that what you mean? Because I don't trust anyone in the DZ and just assume they are all out to get me. I only play solo. I've gotten all my extractions out so far.