Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming Dark and Light Patch--What to Expect ( PATCH IS NOW LIVE, 3.4GB)

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited July 2017 in Dark and Light

Greetings Adventurers! The next patch is a big one - it’s focused mostly on quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes, but there are a few cool new items and features included as well. Check it out:

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791456725901/announcements/detail/1447197096913540784

Post edited by Dragnelus on
MikehaJeffSpicoli

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Nice, keep the patches coming.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Better late then never, keepem coming!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Downloading it atm! 3.4GB

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Do they intend to raise the server cap from 70 players ? seems to be one of the biggest hurdles they currently face tbh. :/
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Phry said:
    Do they intend to raise the server cap from 70 players ? seems to be one of the biggest hurdles they currently face tbh. :/
    I don't think people who enjoy survival genre see this as a hurdle, in fact server limitation is kind of minimalizes a lot of grieving that exist in PvP game.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • doodeskaderdoodeskader Member UncommonPosts: 32
    edited July 2017
    The game looks a little better now ,but my  fps was 40+ on high before the patch. I have 20 to 25 fps now on low or medium or high . On epic i get   15 fps. Fps is    50%  less now. 
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I think too many people with limited resources will cause too much frustration it has to be challenging not frustrating to the point where you quit out of anger. It's better that they manage the game with fewer people and give everyone that is playing a better experience rather than trying to cram more people in and make everyone else's game suffer as a result.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Downloading patch now. :)
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Phry said:
    I don't think people who enjoy survival genre see this as a hurdle, in fact server limitation is kind of minimalizes a lot of grieving that exist in PvP game.
    its a 3 faction pvp game, by having such a low player cap, without a faction number cap, it means servers can be dominated by a single faction simply because of numbers, if they are going to keep server player caps so low, then they need to cap faction numbers too, its just open to abuse otherwise.

xyzercrimeAlbatroes
    WE are doing this right now!

Tsiya

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    edited July 2017
    Phry said:
    Phry said:
    its a 3 faction pvp game, by having such a low player cap, without a faction number cap, it means servers can be dominated by a single faction simply because of numbers, if they are going to keep server player caps so low, then they need to cap faction numbers too, its just open to abuse otherwise.

I agree then, they need to somehow balance population of every faction.

However, small cap of players doesn't make the game any less fun IMO (depends on user's specific use case).

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
    You can get loot dropped from creatures btw

JeffSpicoli

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    So-wa... is melee pretty useless?
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
    JeffSpicoli

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Dragnelus said:
    awesome
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

thunderC said:
    Dragnelus said:
    awesome
    Thnx we also crafted a summon stone, to put his soul in it incase he dies. Reviving cost around 500 meat and hide.
    JeffSpicoli