Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relics Update Adds Legendary Items, New Zones & Much More - The Black Death - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageRelics Update Adds Legendary Items, New Zones & Much More - The Black Death - MMORPG.com

The Black Death News - The Black Death has been updated with the Relic content expansion that brings a number of new zones and new features into the game. The patch name comes from the new Relic system, essentially legendary 1-per-server items that can be found by players or even stolen from the "lucky" finder.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Neat
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Huh. Haven't heard of this one before.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    This game's premise is depressing.
    Tokken

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    This is one of those games that should just die a quiet death.  It has no redeeming qualities.

Tokken
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Something about that title...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I'm interested in this game. But I'm scared it's going to be just another PvP 'gankfest'. If that's the case, then I'll give it a miss.