Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whatcha playing? (July 2017)

Answers

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    MMO wise alternating between Screeps (programming MMO) and World's Adrift.

Single player for when I don't have lots of time in a row I'm playing Oxygen Not Included.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Nothing, but that is because Thor smite'd my desktop and I decided to wait until Tuesday so I actually could afford a great upgrade instead of rebuilding something 2 1/2 years while still affording my vacation and some stuff for my new house.

I could play something less demanding on my laptop but I been watching atop the fourth wall and Nostalgia critic on it instead. 
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Overwatch.  500 hours in, still going strong.
    [Deleted User]
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    zzax said:
    Playing SMITE once per week or so. Theres no MMO worth my time currently.

Nice.  SMITE is a classic that often flies under the radar.
    [Deleted User]
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Age Of Wushu with some Echo Of Soul on the side. 
    [Deleted User]
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    It's summer and I tend to do a lot less gaming as a result. I hop on EVE a few times a week to manage assets, and maybe go look for a few skirmishes in FW. I also play LoL on occasion.
  • HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 161
    I'm mainly just playing SWTOR... which I've played since early closed beta, so needless to say it's getting a little stale. I'm desperately trying to find another game that really sucks me in, so I'm trying both SWL and ESO (again) to see if they can hold my interest this time around. I just miss SWG dammit.
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    HazenXIII said:
    I'm mainly just playing SWTOR... which I've played since early closed beta, so needless to say it's getting a little stale. I'm desperately trying to find another game that really sucks me in, so I'm trying both SWL and ESO (again) to see if they can hold my interest this time around. I just miss SWG dammit.

If you're interested in EVE I take noobies on low-sec roams for PVP, or jumping into wormholes for some PVE. 
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited July 2017
    Empyrion Galactic Survival
    Kingdoms
    7 Days to Die
    My Summer Car

I think that covers most of game play this year

added: games I am also playing or want to
    Hospitalize
    Another Brick in the Mall
    Cities Skylines

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Redfeather75Redfeather75 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Secret World Legends. Saved up enough marks of favour to exchange and buy a stealth board. It's such a fun tool.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Mendel said:
    Vendetta Online (it's a second religion to me), in VR, on mobile and on PC

Darkest Dungeon

Massive Chalice

Samorost 3, Botanicula and Machinarium 

Dwarf Fortress

Minecraft, in VR and on PC

Dreadhalls, VR

Bomb Squad, VR

Darknet, VR

JUMP, VR

Endspace, VR

Banner Saga, mobile

Angry Birds, mobile

Aaaa for the Awesome 

Boson X
    Massive Chalice is pretty good, if you don't mind the graphics.  The ranged classes were a bit too powerful for my tastes.
    Currently on my second play-through, on hard difficulty, and I'm finding myself thinking about each move.  Not to abuse the analogy, but it's like chess with a bit of randomness thrown in.

For anyone that never quite understood Dwarf Fortress, WATCH THIS VIDEO: so much DF goodness squeezed into half an hour with a little of everything that makes it great:

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Waiting for a worthy PvE MMORPG to play with my friends to get released. Will probably never happen... but I still got a little hope left.
    Playing lots of single player games. But none specifically. Old ones, new ones, mostly for short times.

Ah, and four games currently under NDA. j/k
  • BestinnaBestinna Member UncommonPosts: 190
    ark. it's the only game worth playing rn.