Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion MMORPG.com guildies

2»

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Hey guys, who do I give a shout to in game for an invite?  If you have room for me.  I'm mostly interested in combat, not much of a gatherer/crafter.
    I just left for the night, but Torval, BlueTurtle or I could invite you if you want to join up (there are a few others with invite privileges as well but I'm not sure who has what right now).  Keep in mind, it's a very casual guild, but if that suits you then welcome.

What's your character's name?  I'll add you to my friend's list when I login next and invite you as soon as I see you're on.  I've been playing daily since launch during the work week, usually between 6:00/6:30pm and 8/9:30pm Pacific Standard Time.  My weekend play schedule is all over the place, but weekdays are semi-consistent, with occasional missed days due to beer time.  Gotta have priorities!

Our in-game names: "Blueturtle", "Torval", "Sedryn"

Thanks!  Yeah, casual is me these days.  I went with a very original name:  MightyUnclean.
    MrMelGibson
  • crosscountrycrosscountry Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Thanks.  Casual is fine with me.  I work tonight so I'll probably not be on when you guys get on but will be around tomorrow and weekend. I just can't decide on a weapon my biggest issue.
  • forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Lloydaran island as of right now is open to all guild no fees up to t3 in smelting, toolmaker,Weaver, lumbermill, Tanner, stonemason. Only thing private is my farms and pastures. Island is located in Thetford
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]laserit
  • pompey606pompey606 Member UncommonPosts: 439
    forcelima said:
    Lloydaran island as of right now is open to all guild no fees up to t3 in smelting, toolmaker,Weaver, lumbermill, Tanner, stonemason. Only thing private is my farms and pastures. Island is located in Thetford
    Used today, 10/10 very peaceful. I did not get fame for the refining, is that a bug?

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Just bought the game.  Downloading it on my PC and tablet as we speak :smile:
    [Deleted User]forcelimalaserit
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited August 2017
    Sorry I haven't been on much the last couple days.  Just busy and haven't had the time.  But after this week (wife's B-day on weds lol), I'll hit the game up a lot more this weekend.  I did like what I saw.  I spent about 5 hours in the game and am looking forward to seeing what else I will find.

I also am amazed how well this runs on my tablet.  For those days that I'm tired or my back problems become you know a problem.  It's awesome I can lay down and just farm and kill mobs on my tablet.  I've been waiting for a real mmo to become available on the android market.  It's a blooming market with so much potential.  Albion really needs to drop on the Google Store so more people jump in the game. 

BTW, just a shout out to @Torval for getting me into the guild without a single issue.  Also been helpful if I needed anything or had a question.  Just wanted to say thank you sir :smile:
    [Deleted User]
  • ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Albion really needs to drop on the Google Store so more people jump in the game. 
    Noooo! Not more people, Albion can't handle its current population hehe. :smiley:
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • crosscountrycrosscountry Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Alright, thanks guys. Ill get with LLoydaran and we will go from there. Let me know if you need me. 
    [Deleted User]
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Can any of you log in right now? I haven't been able to since 3pm yesterday.
  • forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    edited August 2017
    I have had the worst luck with trying to get on for the last 3 days. Either it times out or servers are down. Launcher says server is down right now
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson