Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naxxramas Raid Rebuilt in Minecraft - See It to Believe It - World of Warcraft Video Podcast

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageNaxxramas Raid Rebuilt in Minecraft - See It to Believe It - World of Warcraft Video Podcast

Nothing portrays the love of a game more than paying tribute to it in another. YouTube user Joakim Karlsson has spent two years recreating the World of Warcraft Naxxramas raid environment in Minecraft. He's created an 11-minute video to show it off and it is impressive indeed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
     Please, we all know World of Warcraft is the final say on anyting MMO related.  It is huge, absolutely huge, the biggest!
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

DMKano said:

Shouldnt this be Minecraft news?

It was done in Minecraft, no?

Yeah when I read the title I thought the same thing.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    2 years wow!!

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Impressive.
    SBFord

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

DMKano said:

Shouldnt this be Minecraft news?

It was done in Minecraft, no?

Yes and no. It's more WoW than Minecraft. The latter was the vehicle to a very specific, very WoW germane topic. It will remain as-is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I mean, sure it's done in Minecraft, but I think it's more about WoW, too. I wish we had the ability to dual-game our news, but we don't. One day, maybe.
    SBFord

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

flizzer said:

Please, we all know World of Warcraft is the final say on anyting MMO related.  It is huge, absolutely huge, the biggest!

Well , it's really is!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!