Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

banned

natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
looks like someone got access to my acount today so i changed password try to login and got message im banned for selling gold for ever,apparently this is happening alot but my main concern is with the company,i just dont trust them after playing since release,i mean i posted a few concerns regarding the buisness model and next time i try to login im banned. i couldnt give a shit about losing my acount but something seems off with this company and i have played games and mmo's since they started and never felt like i dont trust any of them untill now.
ExcessionGdemamiwinghaven1Xarko

Comments

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    Queue Renoaku....

Did you trade currency in another "game" as well? Sorry I don't mean to make light of the situation. It sucks, have you attempted an appeal with the company? They should be able to check IP logs and verify that it was not you and give the account back. If not then I would definitely start thinking conspiracy... but until then they are just doing what is standard procedure in every MMO ever.
    MrMelGibsonGdemamiwaynejr2[Deleted User]

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Assuming I'm reading this right, I believe the most likely explanation is that the person who got access to your account used your account to sell gold, in which case, you can't really blame the developer for banning the account for gold selling.  What you should do is explain to them that the one selling the gold wasn't actually you (and hope that they have a way of confirming that).
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Gotta be careful, man.  How did someone access your account?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    Well the fact still is that the developers of this game should have put in..

. 2FA, to prevent account compromises and white-list IP address based off computer I remember this on mobile devices but not computer.

Guild Wars 2, Steam, have good 2FA for example.

. A proper reputable Anti-Cheat.

I am just going to assume the OP is telling the truth because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but sorry to hear man hopefully the appeal goes okay.

Although that being said IP logs don't prove anything and this is why IP logs are not good evidence for example...

> Purchasing gold illegally, you use a VPN and wait a month before using the account so if it does get caught you claim someone hacked your account.

> Selling Gold, You use a VPN when you deliver it to assure that it doesn't match your own IP address so if you get caught you don't get banned and can claim an account compromise.

Now I am not a dishonest person when when I made my claims the way I did for myself I didn't lie to them about anythihng or I could have done the same thing, and this is why having 2FA on an account is a must these days its prevents account hacking in legitimate cases, and makes it harder for a person to claim their account was compromised.

And again sorry about your account I saw your post on the Albion Online forums, and now you can see their censorship for yourself when they lock your post and tell you to email customer support without even a proper accessable ticket system or web interface that works properly.

MrMelGibsonExcessionGdemamiLackingMMO
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    uhhh... yeah.... Beavis.. it was someone else.. and stuff...
    postlarval[Deleted User]waynejr2kallensPurplePoloPlayer

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited July 2017
    They should have the IP logged,you shouldn't have to do a single thing,that is if they were a competent business.
    Octagon7711

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Since this isn't the first time you've been hacked:
    nothing short of disgraceful the way trion has dealt with archeage,i bought a archeum founder soon as there went on sale and couldnt wait for the game to release,my acount was hacked last week and trion have not had the decency to reply to my ticket
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/6463054/#Comment_6463054
    you might wanna run some system scans to see if you have a keylogger, or start thinking about who else you might be sharing account info with.
    ExcessionRufusUOKyleranSpottyGekkoGdemamiIselin[Deleted User]RemyVorenderPhrywaynejr2and 4 others.
  • dllddlld Member UncommonPosts: 615
    When i logged in for the first time i had to authenticate with a code i received in my mail, so who ever hacked would also have to have access to the mail.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Forgrimm said:
    Since this isn't the first time you've been hacked:
    nothing short of disgraceful the way trion has dealt with archeage,i bought a archeum founder soon as there went on sale and couldnt wait for the game to release,my acount was hacked last week and trion have not had the decency to reply to my ticket
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/6463054/#Comment_6463054
    you might wanna run some system scans to see if you have a keylogger, or start thinking about who else you might be sharing account info with.
    Have to agree, multiple hacks point to the likelihood of a key logger or even an account sharing issue with "friends" as a probable cause.
    PhryOctagon7711Distopia

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201
    ip logs are fun and all but here i thought we all used a VPN...guess only some of us do.
    Gdemami
  • toto1900toto1900 Member CommonPosts: 5
    Joke:
    User - Why did you block my account
    Albion Online - We have blocked your account by the fact that we assume that you have something like something bad
    User - I have nothing bad to do
    Albion Online - We just wanted so badly and blocked
    User - But you can not
    Albion Online - You can

Your ticket (55460) has been updated. To make additional comments, simply reply to this email.

Антон

Jul 25, 17:01 UTC

(EN) Hello, I am a consumer of your company's products Sandbox Interactive GmbH.

Why was my account suspended until 07.25.2217 (third party program abuse)? Is my account hacked or is there another reason for its blocking?

I ask to unblock my account in the near future, or to provide me with information according to the user agreement or the legislation that you used to block my account.

Yours faithfully your user.

Aulis (Albion Online)

Jul 25, 17:39 UTC

Aulis | Customer Care Agent | [email protected]

Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

(EN) Good day.

Thank you for contacting us.

Your account has been blocked access to the game and to the site for transactions with a third party. This is a violation of the user agreement and punishable by a lifetime ban, for more information you can find out on our website Terms and Conditions, item 4.5.1. Https://albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions

4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and / or outside the Game These Terms and Conditions or the Game Rules ...

All actions committed by your account, your characters, are considered actions performed on your behalf. You must protect your access to your account, personal account information. Item 11.7

11.7 If a third party uses a User's account after gaining access to the User's account, the User is not responsible for any damages caused by the User's failure.

We have a very strict policy towards players who violate the Terms and Conditions, so your ban is not subject to amnesty.

Regards,

Антон

Jul 25, 18:27 UTC

(EN) I got acquainted with item 4.5.1 in which it is said about the transfer of funds to the third party that I did not do and with clause 11.7 about the responsibility of individuals. Face. I, as a user of your services, would like to get acquainted with the evidentiary basis of the violation of the user agreement under item 4.5.1

Alexandra (Albion Online)

Jul 25, 20:13 UTC

Alexandra | Customer Care Agent | [email protected]

(EN) Good day!

Thank you for contacting support.

According to the Terms and Conditions, the account holder is responsible for the security of the login data.

SandboxInteractive reserves the right not to disclose the evidence bases and results of the conducted investigations.

The final decision, the account will remain in the lock.

Yours faithfully,

Антон

Jul 25, 22:52 UTC

(EN) I remind you that you do not have the right to terminate the agreement (in this case, the user agreement) unilaterally without justifying the violation of the contract to the other party. I ask for confirmation of my violation of the user agreement (you can not, under the German law, restrict me access to your product on your mere speculation that I violated paragraph 4.5.1)

Also, I remind you that in the user agreement that we concluded there is clause 15.1

"15.1. Sandbox Interactive is liable according to the statutory provisions of the German Product Liability Act (for the purposes of the German Product Liability Act) Produkthaftungsgesetz). "

If you do not have a response from your side (do not want to fulfill your side of the user agreement, provide me with information and proof your actions against my account), please send me an official letter from Sandbox Interactive GmbH, Pappelallee 78, 10437 Berlin, Germany, ("Sandbox Interactive", "We" or "Us") that she refuses to service my account (since I was your user, that is legally according to § 13 of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) the consumer is l Any natural person who concludes the transaction primarily for purposes that do not relate to either entrepreneurial or independent professional activity.-I have the right to demand from you official documentary evidence of the break of the contract (user agreement)).

In case you do not provide me such a letter, I will be compelled to apply to the German Consumer Rights Association (Verbraucherzentralen) in accordance with your violation of my rights (§ 437 of the German Civil Code, § 476 of the German Civil Code)

P.S. (Not officially) Explain to me what you can sell, and even for real money as you claim (third party) if I play 3 days (3 ranks). The game is very good - I'll buy myself another account and change my mail and IP from the provider, but where is the guarantee that after one year of the game one of your admins does not want to just banish me (that's when it will be insulting, I do not like it - that it may not be In 3 days and when I have already spent a lot of time and energy on the pumping). For this reason, I shield that you have to take measures and control the robots of your administrators (and unfortunately people are so organized that they start reacting only when an official request comes from the bodies controlling them (Verbraucherzentralen) or a court order).

Yours faithfully your user

• toto1900toto1900 Member CommonPosts: 5

Антон

Jul 26, 0:20 UTC

(EN) SandboxInteractive reserves the right not to disclose the evidence bases and results of the conducted investigations. - on what grounds and where in the user agreement which is the main document regulating the attitude of the two parties it is written that "SandboxInteractive Company reserves the right not to disclose the evidentiary bases and results of the conducted investigations."

Антон

Jul 26, 1:38 UTC

(EN) As a user of your content, I ask you to react to my messages and give me an answer (also, as before, please send me an official letter from Sandbox Interactive GmbH, Pappelallee 78, 10437 Berlin, Germany, ("Sandbox Interactive", "We" or "Us") that she blocked my account and subsequently refuses to grant me access to the game).

Антон

Jul 26, 07:34 UTC

(EN) Repeatedly ask me to respond to me as your user with whom you have previously entered into a contract (user agreement). You can not ignore me according to your service license (HRB 141903 B) - I am your user (which I can confirm with an extract from your bank account about payment for your services)! In the event that your company refuses to provide me with an official letter of termination of the contract (user agreement), I need one more statement from your public relations administrator (Albion Online <[email protected]>) that you have reviewed my application Stated above. They reacted as before (according to the Terms and Conditions, the account owner is responsible for the safety of the data to log in. SandboxInteractive reserves the right not to disclose the evidentiary bases and results of the investigations. Will be finished!

Max (Albion Online)

Jul 26, 13:09 UTC

Max | Senior Customer Care Agent | [email protected]

(EN) Good afternoon!

According to the terms and conditions, the Company terminates the contract with the user for the provision of services in the event that the latter violated the said clauses of the rules and conditions.

As explanations, we have given you the points that you violated. According to the same rules and conditions, we do not disclose the evidence base - only through the procession of the court, if necessary.

Your account will remain banned.

Yours faithfully,

Антон

Jul 26, 15:18 UTC

(EN) I ask you to clarify

"According to the terms and conditions, the Company terminates the contract with the user for the provision of services in the event that the latter violated the mentioned clauses of the rules and conditions." - For a civil suit, I need a direct answer from Sandbox Interactive GmbH that your company breaks the unilateral agreement with me.

"As explanations, we brought you points that you violated." - You can not refer to the clause of the user agreement without reasoning to the user according to the legislation and the same user agreement. Also, I remind you of paragraph 15.1 on which you are responsible for your activities and the activities of your administrators.

"According to the same rules and conditions, we do not disclose the evidence base - only through the procession of the court, if necessary." - You claim that you have the right not to disclose the evidence base (or disclose it only by court order), as it is spelled out in the user agreement (specify the point where it is written).

Max (Albion Online)

Jul 26, 15:28 UTC

Max | Senior Customer Care Agent | [email protected]

(EN) Good afternoon!

According to paragraph 11.3

11.3 Sandbox Interactive Reserves the right to lock all User Accounts of a User if the User violates the terms of use with one of his Accounts.

We have the right to block your account for violation of the terms and conditions.

According to the rules and conditions, we can terminate the contract with the user if it violates the clause of the contract, namely (according to clause 14.5.4):

If the User is engaged in cheating, use of bots, financial fraud or severe abuse of bugs. The User is hereby advised that Sandbox Interactive will, without prior warning, immediately suspend all access to the Game.

If the User is culpably in violation of applicable law of these Terms and Conditions, the Game Rules and / or use rules for Virtual Benefits;

If the User is in arrears with the payment of fees due;

If the User issues a payment dispute or charge-back;

Sandbox Interactive, access Sandbox Interactive, requests Sandbox Interactive to delete the user data and / or to use any actions or limits Sandbox Interactive 'access to data.

And also according to the point: 14.8 To enforce this provision, in particular if the User was involved in botting, cheating, advertising for his own or third party services or financial fraud,

According to the same clause, we can block your account without warning: The User is hereby advised that, without prior warning, immediately suspend all access to the Game.

More detailed information, you can find here: https://albiononline.com/ru/terms_and_conditions

I remind you that you accepted the rules and conditions, when you enter the game.

Yours faithfully,

Антон

Jul 26, 16:21 UTC

(EN) I have read paragraph 11.3 - but this is only if "the User violates the terms of use with one of his accounts." Which I did not do.

"According to the rules and conditions, we can terminate the contract with the user if he violates the clause of the contract, namely (according to clause 14.5.4)" - I ask you to write me that you are breaking the contract with me (we can not break the contract - and we Break with the user No. ... contract for a reason ...) This is required for filing a Verbraucherzentralen appeal and further civil action.

You did not answer the main question: WHERE DID YOU RECORD ONLY THAT ONLY BY THE COURT DECISION YOU DISAGREE TO A PROVIDING BASIS ON OFFENSE? (In clauses 11.3 and 14.5.4 it is written that you can block but not that you have the right not to explain and not to provide evidence base).

Christoph (Albion Online)

Jul 26, 17:43 UTC

Hello,

there will be no further discussion of your ban. It is permanent and it will not be overturned.

Regards

Christoph | Head of Support | [email protected]

Антон

Jul 26, 20:43 UTC

(EN) Please answer if you break with me the contract (user agreement) !!!! (Sample: We break with you the contract (user agreement) because of not following you ...! Also I remind you of the administrative responsibility in case of refusal to give you an official response about the termination of the contract)

Fulfill your functional duties AND I MORE WILL NOT DISTURB

Do not cancel the ban. I will cancel it through the court. (And by the same token, you do not have the right to refuse to me as your user in technical support services until you wrote that you break the contract with me)

P.S. (Not officially)

User - Why did you block my account

Albion Online - We have blocked your account by the fact that we assume that you have done something bad

User - I have nothing bad to do

Albion Online - We have nothing to explain to you if we just wanted so badly and blocked

User - But you can not

Albion Online - You can

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Gee, I wonder who the above poster, with the newly created account and 2 posts, could possibly be? Hmmmm.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]KyleranPhryThunder073laxieforcelimaBruceYeeConstantineMeruspostlarvaland 1 other.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Forgrimm said:
    Gee, I wonder who the above poster, with the newly created account and 2 posts, could possibly be? Hmmmm.
    Crazy!! I can't believe they wouldn't tell you how they knew you were cheating!!! :wink:

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• ManAteArmsManAteArms Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Forgrimm said:
    ;)
  • btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    I suspect 3 people in this thread are in fact the same 3 people... of course it is in violation of this site's EULA, but hey, no surprise there.  Rules are for other people to follow.
    forcelimaBruceYee
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    edited July 2017
    Gold selling / cheating should be a fricken' felony. I'm getting tired of this crap. I know it sounds overkill, but cheaters and gold sellers can completely destroy a game...   killing population / killing box sales. It financially hurts developers.
    IselinThunder073forcelimaFlyByKnightScotchUp
    edited July 2017
    Well me personally I admit when I break a rule in a game if I find out that something I did was actually not legal like my trade between the game, and I can only respect and trust that the people complaining above are telling the truth, or innocent about having a hacked account until evidence is presented otherwise that actually proves the user themselves was illegally selling or buying gold or currency / items.

I too have found problems with this game for example I found that being banned from the game myself I was still able to login to my account which I should not have been able to do because of a security exploit there, so I believe it is possible that these bots or cheaters may have found a way to bypass 2FA even if the game does have it.

And no I didn't create anymore game accounts in Albion to play the game, or anymore accounts here in this thread to fake posting stuff i've actually been taking it chill for the last days because I got all the evidence I need which pretty much the GM's admit to me that the evidence they have against people is reviewed but may not be entirely accurate such as against @toto1900 and myself. http://imgur.com/a/87l0

I am again glad someone knows the law of EU Regions I hope everyone here gets their account back, and everyone is telling the truth because its the only right thing to do.
    Excession
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited July 2017
    Renoaku said:
    Well the fact still is that the developers of this game should have put in..

. 2FA, to prevent account compromises and white-list IP address based off computer I remember this on mobile devices but not computer.

Guild Wars 2, Steam, have good 2FA for example.

. A proper reputable Anti-Cheat.

I am just going to assume the OP is telling the truth because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but sorry to hear man hopefully the appeal goes okay.

Although that being said IP logs don't prove anything and this is why IP logs are not good evidence for example...

> Purchasing gold illegally, you use a VPN and wait a month before using the account so if it does get caught you claim someone hacked your account.

> Selling Gold, You use a VPN when you deliver it to assure that it doesn't match your own IP address so if you get caught you don't get banned and can claim an account compromise.

Now I am not a dishonest person when when I made my claims the way I did for myself I didn't lie to them about anythihng or I could have done the same thing, and this is why having 2FA on an account is a must these days its prevents account hacking in legitimate cases, and makes it harder for a person to claim their account was compromised.

And again sorry about your account I saw your post on the Albion Online forums, and now you can see their censorship for yourself when they lock your post and tell you to email customer support without even a proper accessable ticket system or web interface that works properly.

Most accounts get hacked because people are stupid with their passwords and user names. I cant count how many times as a IT guy I have had to deal with people using 1-3 passwords on everything on the net. Even a few that still use the word password as their password. Nothing shady going on here, just move on, nothing to see here. 
    Kyleran[Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Renoaku said:
    Well me personally I admit when I break a rule in a game if I find out that something I did was actually not legal like my trade between the game, and I can only respect and trust that the people complaining above are telling the truth, or innocent about having a hacked account until evidence is presented otherwise that actually proves the user themselves was illegally selling or buying gold or currency / items.

I too have found problems with this game for example I found that being banned from the game myself I was still able to login to my account which I should not have been able to do because of a security exploit there, so I believe it is possible that these bots or cheaters may have found a way to bypass 2FA even if the game does have it.

First of all, you can't simply give evidence that they were cheating because if they are a cheater you're basically telling them how they caught you lol. 

Secondly, there are ways to determine where the account is logged in from, geographically. If it was coming from outside your country, then you might have a case. If it was coming from a relatively tight geographic area, then you might have an uphill argument on the whole "hacked" thing. 

Third, where does the accountability lie? So you could say that you bought the game, hence that should guarantee you access to the game. However, if your account becomes compromised, why shouldn't you have to be accountable for that? Additionally, then taking responsibility for hacked accounts 1) opens up an excuse for the account in question for 1 get out of jail free card and; 2) it opens up the possibility for someone to make the argument that they were hacked and when they were hacked they lost all their gear, when that really wasn't the case, they just got killed and looted.

Finally, there are a couple ways you can go about the subject of hacking, be lenient or have a zero tolerance attitude. You might have a problem with the zero tolerance route, but I can guarantee you that the guy in the game who's getting cheated, killed, and looted by the bot of your hacked account is probably thankful that you are banned. Unfortunately, sometimes you need to sacrifice a few good apples to make sure you're getting rid of the bad. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Rhymes with
    .....and.....?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited July 2017
    More of this shit, huh?  *sigh*

Yeah, I'm flagging them all regardless who posts it.

All well and good to mention (once) you got banned and provide a quick summary, but multi post walls of text have to go.
    MrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    [Deleted User]

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• brickleulbrickleul Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Dauzqul said:
    Gold selling / cheating should be a fricken' felony. I'm getting tired of this crap. I know it sounds overkill, but cheaters and gold sellers can completely destroy a game...   killing population / killing box sales. It financially hurts developers.

Really , how about this then : http://imgur.com/a/EZRo3
    aren't you a little hypocritical with your statement, at least regarding this game ?
    Thunder073
    edited July 2017
    CrazKanuk said:
    Renoaku said:

First of all, you can't simply give evidence that they were cheating because if they are a cheater you're basically telling them how they caught you lol. 

Secondly, there are ways to determine where the account is logged in from, geographically. If it was coming from outside your country, then you might have a case. If it was coming from a relatively tight geographic area, then you might have an uphill argument on the whole "hacked" thing. 

Third, where does the accountability lie? So you could say that you bought the game, hence that should guarantee you access to the game. However, if your account becomes compromised, why shouldn't you have to be accountable for that? Additionally, then taking responsibility for hacked accounts 1) opens up an excuse for the account in question for 1 get out of jail free card and; 2) it opens up the possibility for someone to make the argument that they were hacked and when they were hacked they lost all their gear, when that really wasn't the case, they just got killed and looted.

Finally, there are a couple ways you can go about the subject of hacking, be lenient or have a zero tolerance attitude. You might have a problem with the zero tolerance route, but I can guarantee you that the guy in the game who's getting cheated, killed, and looted by the bot of your hacked account is probably thankful that you are banned. Unfortunately, sometimes you need to sacrifice a few good apples to make sure you're getting rid of the bad. 
    Um but I have questions about this.

1.) Is it true that German Law requires them to disclose the evidence as a poster stated above, and someone was telling me on one of my long posts that they are required to provide service within the contract and can't deny without proving an actual violation?

2.) I can change my location to anywhere on the world, for example I am from the U.S obviously, but I can make it say I am in China, France, Spain, or any other country I want to its really not that hard, and I route my connection 2-3 times which means even if someone managed to actually trace it it would lead to another dead end and would require some actual skills before they would find the user behind the mask.

3.) I am not saying a user should not be accountable for an account compromsie, it has happened to me with World OF Warcraft back in the day I logged in to find my characters stripped, all items and gold gone, luckily enough the GM's help me get it back and it turned out one of my Add-Ons had a keylogger or something and as soon as I add a key-chain auth to it it solved all the problems.

To my knowledge Albion Online as a game has some security flaws within the login server / code which can only lead me to believe that it could be possible that cheaters have found a way to bypass the 2 FA method, or compromised the data-base in other ways to obtain peopels login information.

Good 2FA services such as steam ,offer Mobile Authentication on their smart phones when a user logs in to white-list their IP address and such, and serv ice like FFXIV, and World OF Warcraft provide key tokens which provide one time use tokens, but even this method is vulnurable because if a friend writes down one it doesn't seem to expire so 30 days later I think it could be used haven't tested this though.

I strongly do not believe how this company holds people guilty before innocent, I agree there are many cheaters especially in game like this with no proper security, but I disagree that people who claimed to have been hacked are all guilty.

Me personally I have 2FA on all my accounts that offer it just in-case someone should attempt to get into them again, but a lot of people actually don't set this up I would assume or don't know how important it is, although this would do no good if its able to be bypassed in the game anyways just saying if.

http://imgur.com/a/Lb9gx I hope this will help shed some light on how good their security really is if they can't get basic HTML and server auth's done right, then I assume can't say for sure perhaps they didn't get some other code right, and yes I reported this to them over 2+ months ago now it still wasn't fixed, now I know actual developers who design webservers for me and others and trust me security is tight the moment someone pings his site he knows their RL locations very top notch security we have compared to this. I did censor my email address from this.

Excession