Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Citadel: Forged with Fire - Launch Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Citadel: Forged with Fire - Launch Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Is this worth $20? Is there anything to do in the game other than level up and get gear? Is there any actual game to play? I seen a castle siege.. are there castle sieges? Or is this another level/gear grinder in a "sandbox" where you must have the imagination of a 10 year old child to enjoy the game?
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Not buying right now but more interesting to me than Dark and Light.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    It's a lot more stable now and a lot faster logging in now than in the beta. I created a private server with fast leveling and will play around with that today before looking for a populated server. These games should really encourage modders if they want to be around for awhile. Hopefully they will support the Steam Workshop.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Is this a survival game like Conan Exiles or does it have a deep lore/story like an MMO?
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    Can it be eaten ?
    Does it swim or fly ?
    What about wood elves and darkelves...

Is it worth 200 eu ?

or is this basicly a banana with a monkey inside ?

• TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    I was very interested until I read this " Tamed creatures are only loyal for a short amount of time unless you give them scrolls to increase the amount of time they are loyal." from http://www.mmorpg.com/interviews/citadel-forged-with-fire-interview-blending-mmos-and-open-world-into-one-experience-1000011901
    Really?

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Tsiya said:

I was very interested until I read this " Tamed creatures are only loyal for a short amount of time unless you give them scrolls to increase the amount of time they are loyal." from http://www.mmorpg.com/interviews/citadel-forged-with-fire-interview-blending-mmos-and-open-world-into-one-experience-1000011901

Really?

Doh! There goes my interest...

Joined - July 2004

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Voidfarer said:

Is this a survival game like Conan Exiles or does it have a deep lore/story like an MMO?

It's a survival game of sorts, sort of similar to Conan. It's not an MMO in any way, shape or form. Max server size is 60 I believe? There is no lore or story.
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Qudich anyone?
    I think the market may be oversaturated with this type of game currently. Minecraft, Arc, Dark and Light, Conan Exiles, and Life is Fuedal. I don't think this will really offer much enjoyment since it amounts to building blanket forts until it's destroyed by some means.
  • PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157

Tsiya said:

Really?

Hehe don't tell me, these scrolls are only available in the cash shop?
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    what's the performance like? is there single player mode?
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    does anyone even look at the store page before asking some of these questions. The internet is at your fingertips!