Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Method Releases World First Mythic Kil'jaeden Kill Video - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    World of UIcraft. Hmm.. someone should make that game.
  • PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Yeah. FFXIV looked way more challenging to me.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    FFXIV: Omega Deltascape. Play it.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• SadfistSadfist Member UncommonPosts: 15
    edited July 2017

Edgy weeb kids feeling butthurt because MMORPG posted something about the game that their older brothers used to play, and not about their favorite J-WOW clone.. Such drama, much.. WoW? lol
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    This thread seems to be going well! 
  • HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    edited July 2017
    Well think it's just a long tradition when it comes to WoW, blizz and guilds haven been tooting and making news about World firsts for ages now, since the game launched I believe. So if anything, it's up to the community and devs of other games to make World first kills news by sharing and promoting it imho.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Herase said:
    Well think it's just a long tradition when it comes to WoW, blizz and guilds haven been tooting and making news about World firsts for ages now, since the game launched I believe. So if anything, it's up to the community and devs of other games to make World first kills news by sharing and promoting it imho.

They do have it in other games, 

Reality is, people just don't care. The Method video has over 50 times the number of views on YouTube (122k vs 2k) as this FFXIV world first video does. 

You're right, though, I think a lot of it comes down to the publisher actually promoting this sort of thing. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• CryolitycalCryolitycal Member UncommonPosts: 205
    INB4 10 pages of raider targeted hatred. Oh wait. Anyway, killing these bosses IS an accomplishment, one that most of you posting never experienced, outside buying carries, yet you still come and comment things like "who" each time you have the opportunity.
    And there are not many guilds that go for no.1, just 2 basically, the rest simply don;t put the time required to wipe as much and gear&level so many alts like Method/Exorsus.
    PS: I don't like Method, not at all. I dislike Sco and his organization quite heavily. I dislike more the haters that come and throw their bile on each hardcore/raiding etc. article or topic. You don't like it, fine, you're a casual, fine, just stay away, mind your own business, let us raiders mind ours.
  • EothasEothas Member UncommonPosts: 84
    edited July 2017
    CrazKanuk said:

They do have it in other games, 

Reality is, people just don't care. The Method video has over 50 times the number of views on YouTube (122k vs 2k) as this FFXIV world first video does. 

You're right, though, I think a lot of it comes down to the publisher actually promoting this sort of thing. 

44k views. That video you linked is 1 day late, another PoV.

---

Personally, I don't care about World First clears, mostly because some HC/WF groups have access to very shady things. Obscure apps and usually entire bot farms supporting them, but that's a thing for another topic.
    Post edited by Eothas on
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Whenever someone accomplishes something, even in a video game, there's got to be someone there to belittle their achievement and tear them down.
    Cryolitycal
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Whenever someone accomplishes something, even in a video game, there's got to be someone there to belittle their achievement and tear them down.

Oh, you didn't know? Anyone can do this. All they need is enough time, but most people have too much of a real life to dedicate to the effort. :wink:
    Cryolitycal

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------