Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Think I might have found a bug with the warning system?

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
Okay so I got a mild warning I likely deserved it because somethings I think kinda derailed some threads in long debates over the last week.

And I think its great because it says mild warning right to the users name which is a great feature on this site never seen that before it helps people remember they are under a warning and to obey the rules which is great.

But I think there is a bug because when I click on the mild warning message to read it, checked email, PM's, and clicked the thing that said mild warning on the little globe icon it doesn't display what it used to of what it's for like it used to in the past.

So with that said, im not complaining about moderation, I think there is some great improvements here, and thanks for the warning I likely deserved it after those long debates.

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    Okay I actually found it, when you click the little globe up top, and click the world thing then click when you receive a warning its not pulling it up directly instead you have to go down and click "Notifications", I am not sure if this is still a bug or intended behavior, but its there just a bit confusing.