Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good PC games like Stardew Valley?

2»

Comments

• LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    As for the OP, if you don't mind a slightly better-than-Minecraft voxel game, Colony Survival is a decent game.

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    im glad someone mentioned Yonder. I came here to suggest it, and have been loving it. Only real downside is the main content is kinda short. 
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    aslan132 said:
    im glad someone mentioned Yonder. I came here to suggest it, and have been loving it. Only real downside is the main content is kinda short. 

Yeah, I picked up Yonder and it's adorable!  The lack of combat may be offputting to some, but I find it refreshing to just be able to explore and craft and quest and take care of the farm.
  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383
    Obligatory plug for Factorio
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    This may be way off target, but what do you guys think of The Sims 4?  Is there anything in it to like for a manly man like me?  ;)
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Xodic said:
    I have never played Stardew Valley, but from your description it sounds like you would enjoy Rimworld. It also has a ton of community mods.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/RimWorld/

Rimworld is such a good game. The mods for it make it even better. I'm actually surprised everyone here doesn't own it by now.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    aslan132 said:

Yeah, I picked up Yonder and it's adorable!  The lack of combat may be offputting to some, but I find it refreshing to just be able to explore and craft and quest and take care of the farm.
    the art style is what kills it for me personally.
    I like the concept though

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Tiller said:
    Xodic said:
    I have never played Stardew Valley, but from your description it sounds like you would enjoy Rimworld. It also has a ton of community mods.

Rimworld is such a good game. The mods for it make it even better. I'm actually surprised everyone here doesn't own it by now.
    I struggle with that a lot. By that I mean, many people I respect, many channels I subscribe to say a lot of good things about that game..but...the graphics just kill it for me.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    edited July 2017
    SEANMCAD said:
    Tiller said:
    Xodic said:

I struggle with that a lot. By that I mean, many people I respect, many channels I subscribe to say a lot of good things about that game..but...the graphics just kill it for me.
    But the first time you addict your prisoner to drugs, leave them as a peg legged wanderer with 1 kidney, lung and no arms or jaw, in the middle of a cold snap in January because you need the storage space (and human flesh will not rot in the freezing temperatures... which makes your one cannibalistic settle very happy), things like graphics really don't even become an issue anymore :)