Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge (KR) - Naval Arena: Trapaces Update Trailer - ArcheAge Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageArcheAge (KR) - Naval Arena: Trapaces Update Trailer - ArcheAge Videos - MMORPG.com

Our friends at MMOCulture have a new video that features a look at the upcoming ArcheAge (KR) naval arena taking place in Trapaces. Four teams of five level 30+ players battle one another in any one of four ships. Each ship has strong and weak points so choosing will be challenging.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    credita carda POWA

• RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    how about some gameplay video now?
  • MrBootsMrBoots Member UncommonPosts: 289
    These guys just lifted the video from the official youtube channel.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    MrBoots said:
    These guys just lifted the video from the official youtube channel.

So?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    Who would ever trust this gamae again 7 Accounts, watched Trion mess it all up with Legacy Servers, and forced / PVP / Toxic people on a server due to Leadership and Hero thing...

meonthissite
  • MrBootsMrBoots Member UncommonPosts: 289
    edited July 2017

SBFord said:

So?

Would you want me copying your original MMORPG.com content in full to my youtube channel and monetizing it? That's essentially what these MMOCulture guys did.

• meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Have people not yet learned their lesson? Are people still getting ripped off by this publisher?
  • GeorgeNoXGeorgeNoX Member UncommonPosts: 58
    good luck finding enough people for it for even one match lol
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Have people not yet learned their lesson? Are people still getting ripped off by this publisher?
    peoples have not yet learned about early acess, f2p game either... so no
  • asnowasnow Member UncommonPosts: 43
    MORE P2W PLS
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Rhoklaw said:
    Good ole ArcheAge, still putting out content for a dying game. Makes ya wonder why CoH got shut down since it was at least turning a profit.
    Archeage is probably extremely profitable regardless of how good or bad it is.  You shouldn't underestimate the spending habits of the whales (something CoH couldn't benefit from because it wasn't a cash shop game).
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Okay here is what Trion should do to fix it...

Make me a developer

GIve me one server with rights, and change the things the way I say to change them.

PROFIT???
    MightyUncleankinkyJalepeno
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    edited July 2017
    actually really like the premise and mechanics of the game.....the pay2win was just totally out of hand.

• PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I don't know if it's the release of Albion Online this week or what, but the game's population this past week has been dismal.

Even the Fresh Start servers feel deserted. It's really heartbreaking, witnessing the best MMORPG I've ever played, slowly dying. But at this stage, I really don't know what can save it.
  • lucyfluffylucyfluffy Member UncommonPosts: 17
    You guys no idea, you should watch kooncoon youtube video or twitch about xlgame meeting. Archeage become great again after a few month of development and you don't know the latest news about this game. Archeage fun boys not going to surrender to make AA great again because this game have a good idea to all other mmo's. Archeage is going to be the first fantasy MMO to have naval arena.