Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advancement

pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530
are there classes, or is it a skill based systems

Comments

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Skill just do an action to advance it. Mining advances mining skill. Fighting with axe increases axe skills. So on and so forth
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    forcelima said:
    Skill just do an action to advance it. Mining advances mining skill. Fighting with axe increases axe skills. So on and so forth
    So is it one of those types where you end up learning everyone on a single
     character over a period of time?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Yes basically the way the game works is you have the tools in your inventory you go out, chop trees, pick cotton, mine metal / stone, and as you do this your skills go up until they rank up, from there you can use points at a certain point to advance to the next rank or grind it out, it works similar in combat too.

So in theory you can do everything on one character its just going to take a long time to do such which is why some people run 3 characters to be optimal.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Renoaku said:
    Yes basically the way the game works is you have the tools in your inventory you go out, chop trees, pick cotton, mine metal / stone, and as you do this your skills go up until they rank up, from there you can use points at a certain point to advance to the next rank or grind it out, it works similar in combat too.

So in theory you can do everything on one character its just going to take a long time to do such which is why some people run 3 characters to be optimal.
    lol yeah I literally just got it answered by the commercial of it that came on when I was gonna watch a youtube gameplay video. Pretty interesting sounding.