Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Played the original!

ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
I just found out about this and I am incredibly excited, I know it is not even close to the same game as it was in the past, but I absolutely thought I would never see this IP again. I spent a fair amount of time as a kid(currently 24) playing it and really loved the beautiful world they made. I remember getting my first dragon and flying an insane distance across the map. As soon as I am able to gather the money I will be buying this game! I did enjoy ark somewhat but feel that this will grip me MUCH MUCH more. Once ark got techy I sorta bounced. Glad to see you have pulled the numbers in you need and hope to see you all in game ASAP!
Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I've been playing this game lately and so far so good.  Released too early before finished like most games these days so in time it will probably get a lot better.  Enjoy.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey