Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exclusive - Life is Feudal: How to Form a Guild and Claim Your Land - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageExclusive - Life is Feudal: How to Form a Guild and Claim Your Land - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

Warm greetings fellow knights and feudalists! We’re back with another helpful intro guide, and today we’ll be discussing how players can transform their medieval fantasy of ruling a kingdom of their own into reality within Life is Feudal: MMO.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164
    I like the potential of this game .But I need to know if this game will fall victim to the same fate that hit Conan? The cheating... If all regions of world play on the same, or only server. The Devs will not be able to stop the cheating. If the only thing someone can type in general chat is China#1.... I want to know. No offense to anyone not cheating playing from china. But if you are... You are out numbered by the cheaters.
    Dyplik-sea
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Bcuda said:
    If all regions of world play on the same, or only server. 
    Eve has been doing this for more that a decade
    Dyplik-sea

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999
    edited July 2017
    We will be opening several regional servers with the start of open beta. We are developing the game with cheat prevention in mind and not as an afterthought.
    Dyplik-sea
  • BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Thats great to hear. I enjoy games that actually take alot of work to do something. Then you really feel like rewarded by your effort.