Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netflix making a movie like Shadowrun with Will Smith

Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 240

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Looks interesting. Men in Black meets Bad Boys.
  • RofusEURofusEU Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Yup, looks interesting! I'm definetly going to watch it :relaxed:
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Alien Nation 2.0

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I guess I need some hearing aids.  I couldn't understand half the dialogue.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    Saw the trailer for this recently, looks pretty awesome. 

Still haven't gotten orcs right though.... 

Of topic - Orcs are my favourite fantasy race and in my mind, orcs = warhammer orcs. Big, brutish, big tusks, overly muscly, green skinned with poor personal hygiene and some unique technologies. There was always the underlying lust for battle, not truly evil as a race, just uncaring about everyone else. 

I've yet to see orcs portrayed in this manner on TV or films (or even in computer games). Over the years, orcs have been dumbed down into comedy characters in official warhammer games, and other fantasy universes always portray them as scaly, weak willed, subterranean cannon fodder. 

I want some proper orcs!

• HeyYouVideoGameHeyYouVideoGame Member UncommonPosts: 22
    i love will smith. i'll definitely be watching.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Of topic - Orcs are my favourite fantasy race and in my mind, orcs = warhammer orcs. Big, brutish, big tusks, overly muscly, green skinned with poor personal hygiene and some unique technologies. There was always the underlying lust for battle, not truly evil as a race, just uncaring about everyone else. 

I've yet to see orcs portrayed in this manner on TV or films (or even in computer games). Over the years, orcs have been dumbed down into comedy characters in official warhammer games, and other fantasy universes always portray them as scaly, weak willed, subterranean cannon fodder. 

I want some proper orcs!

FOR THE HORDE!
  • LeonardValenciaLeonardValencia Member CommonPosts: 13
    Looks awesome, looking forward to this series.