Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infographic Showing Changes For Patch 3.0

2»

Comments

• VikingirVikingir Member UncommonPosts: 162
    edited July 2017
    The only problem with missing knowledge of a subject is when someone postulate grand understanding in how things are anyway - completely ignoring their own lack of comprehension - which includes most of the loud detractors of this game. One should perhaps be a little humble and acknowledge one's own lack of information and speak more diplomatic, even form ones doubt as honest questions, instead of going out strong and infallible, spiced with with gutter trash words, passive aggressiveness, strawman arguments, and personal attacks.

But, alas, it's the juvenile tendency (as well as people with lacking upbringing) to think they have the right to do what they want and talk how the want, to anyone. It's no wonder we have wars on this planet, all the time.

I'd recommend accepting that you don't know it all, then be humble and behave in foras. Ask questions if you want to know more and be polite. Many of us will then answer. Some of us will not bother to reply if you're not polite and behave. And don't even think that you're the master of the language and can disguise your passive agressiveness. It shines through, believe me.
    Post edited by Vikingir on
    MadFrenchieOdeezee
    Best regards,
    Viking
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    What are you even talking about with that rant?
    Odeezee

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Vikingir said:
    The only problem with missing knowledge of a subject is when someone postulate grand understanding in how things are anyway - completely ignoring their own lack of comprehension - which includes most of the loud detractors of this game. One should perhaps be a little humble and acknowledge one's own lack of information and speak more diplomatic, even form ones doubt as honest questions, instead of going out strong and infallible, spiced with with gutter trash words, passive aggressiveness, strawman arguments, and personal attacks.

But, alas, it's the juvenile tendency (as well as people with lacking upbringing) to think they have the right to do what they want and talk how the want, to anyone. It's no wonder we have wars on this planet, all the time.

I'd recommend accepting that you don't know it all, then be humble and behave in foras. Ask questions if you want to know more and be polite. Many of us will then answer. Some of us will not bother to reply if you're not polite and behave. And don't even think that you're the master of the language and can disguise your passive agressiveness. It shines through, believe me.
    I do enjoy how you call people with negative opinions juvenile and lacking a proper upbringing. 

Perhaps you can take your your own advice and accept that you don't know it all and sometimes you like to repeat the same crap CIG does without knowing if it's fact or fiction first?
    I'm just confused by it, as nothing he said seems to be applicable to the conversations being had in this thread.

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    I'm just confused by it, as nothing he said seems to be applicable to the conversations being had in this thread.
    Trying to shout down anything negative about the game lol
    The source of the image in OP is a goon and this is typical of how goons behave. It was not meant to describe any specific person in this discussion thread.
    MadFrenchie
    Best regards,
    Viking
    Vikingir said:
    The source of the image in OP is a goon and this is typical of how goons behave. It was not meant to describe any specific person in this discussion thread.
    Oh that does make much more sense; thanks for clarifying that!

You're welcome.
    Best regards,
    Viking