Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Allegiance System - Erebor & More - PTR Sneak Peek - Lord of the Rings Online Videos - MMORPG.co

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Allegiance System - Erebor & More - PTR Sneak Peek - Lord of the Rings Online Videos - MMORPG.com

A new Allegiance System is coming to Lord of the Rings Online with the Mordor expansion. There will be four new Halls, each containing its own story "in and outside Mordor proper" according to LOTROPlayers.org. YouTuber 'Andang' takes a look at the Hall Under the Mountain, the Hall of the King, Court of Celeborn and the Hobbit Allegiance Hall as well as provides a more general overview seen here.

Read the full story here

Comments

• seraphicasseraphicas Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Just when I thought they were heading somewhere good with the game after all these years with the animation and avatar updates, they took a step back with the pricing of their expansion. As far as I am concerned it's been nice to play the game, but I honestly hope there is a new LOTR mmo on the way soon.
    AlomarGdemami
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    I really hated the faction grind arrived in AoC's Godslayer, so I can only hope the Allegiance system here will be more on the fun side and less on the grind just for the sake of grind...

And perfectly agree with Andang, the hobbit hall is very 'bland' compared to the other three. We need our cozy, hobbity place, not a massive gondorian fort with some kegs and small beds :smiley:
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Mordor also introduces LOTRO's version of order halls:

• HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414
    One does not simply dine in Mordor!
    [Deleted User]
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited July 2017
    This is one mmo I never played.  Glad to see it's still kicking.