Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mabinogi (open beta starts tommorow)

I know I post about those darn korean games alot, but i figured some of you might be into that... I am LOL!  Here is one that has anime style characters, and the world graphics are pretty darn nice.. with wind effects, real looking moving/changing clouds, a neat battle system, musical intruments, harvest items such as cotton from sheeps, wood from trees, crafting, and more.  Here is the link to the homepage, it has a movie avail for d/l there. 

http://www.mabinogi.com/

-papasmf

Comments

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94
    man get off these forums and post on orphus more we need the games more o.o (btw this is Gotens on orphus forums) hehe u stopped postin korean betas there...

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

• GlottisGlottis Member Posts: 69

Now this is funny. Shadows + sunlight + wind + songs = 2nd generation mmorpg (that's what trailer shows)? NO WAY.

• papasmfpapasmf Member Posts: 41

LOL at both of youimageimageimage

it was already on orphus forums gotens... i was just spreadin the loveimage.

yup.. i took the trailer word for word.

• Silent85Silent85 Member Posts: 77
    how can you tell where to go on these games?

Oskeosuw Ionsuw

Chief Of Communications, Ahazi Server

• KnowledgeKnowledge Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Well just in case no one ever did it I was going to let everyone know that I wouldn't mind putting a little guide up on how to get yourself a Korean account.  I went ahead and spent the time to figure it out yesterday (since i speak no korean it wasn't very simple).  The game is actually pretty cool.  I am level three! WOOT! So if anyone is interested in checking it out just let me know, I don't mind. image

True Knowledge is Knowing that you Know Knothing!

• AltimitAltimit Member Posts: 82

Gah! why are all the cool games almost never in english?!

• ExekileExekile Member UncommonPosts: 80

I would love it if you put up a guide, please do that asap and I would love you forever :) Thank you in advance :)