Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lich King's Ice Cream Citadel Just in Time for Comic-Con - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Video

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Lich King's Ice Cream Citadel Just in Time for Comic-Con - Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

Nothing says F-U-N more than San Diego Comic-Con and the Lich King. Who can resist The Frozen CONE...*cue laugh track* Check out this brand new HearthStone video in celebration of this weekend's Comic-Con.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Brilliant
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Lately Blizzard has been making a lot of these short clips.
    I don't think any of them are overly great but they provide some quick entertainment.

Hmm "Blue" is actually my favorite ice cream flavor so after seeing this I really want some.
    Too bad I'm stuck at work.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited July 2017
    Spending tons on marketing.less on their games.
    I am so frustrated with Hearthstone,Blizzard has way too much money to let this game hang around in such an amateur state.
    It has not improved even one bit since day 1 Beta,matter of fact all i get now as well many others is a very glitchy shut down.
    My two favorite tcg's allowed us to trade our cards,Blizzard has players handcuffed having to dust them for a much lesser value.

9 classes yet they release less cards than MTG expansions and they only have 4 color/classes.Now nearly enough cards to have much choice in making decks,no tourny UI,no MP,no stack so instead of pvp you sit and watch opponent play then you can play your turn.So instead of learning from the best MTG,Blizzard managed to go in a different direction but never improving the game.
    There is no worse feeling than knowing there is and was absolutely nothing you could do in a game but watch and lose,no control over the plays is a terrible design.
    BruceYee

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited July 2017
    Great video!
    Hearthstone The Lich Kings Ice Cream Citadel at San Diego Comic

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey