Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Bring Friends' Trailer Celebrates San Diego Comic-Con - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Videos - MMOR

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2017 in Videos Discussion

image 'Bring Friends' Trailer Celebrates San Diego Comic-Con - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Videos - MMORPG.com

What better way to celebrate Comic-Con than with a new game teaser from Visionary Realms for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen?

Read the full story here

Comments

• dragonlee66dragonlee66 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Wow can't wait to play this game looks great
    kardiac82Daranar

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    It does!

What I REALLY like is that you carry a torch., An actual torch!!!!
    kardiac82
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    edited July 2017
    Same, really hoping this is my new mmo home for good.
    kardiac82Daranar[Deleted User]

• VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178
    I think i will enjoy this game alot! Even if the combat is a bit meh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited July 2017

Looks a lot like what EQ II was originally meant to be before the Wowification of MMo's

To be honest, I really don't mind if Pantheon is similar to EQ2 (first 2 years), I really liked that game (I won't mind some instanced dungeons either).
    It was a good compromise between EQ and WoW.

The video looks great, still slacking on some animations, but overall great stuff.
    Keep up the good work VR!

Oshoshalhassansaker

• OshoOsho Member UncommonPosts: 18
    ...with friends!
  • mmrvmmrv Member RarePosts: 305
    LOL I can't believe you people fall for this garbage. This will be one of the worst games of all time. How can you even fathom something this visually inept could do all of the other more important things right. This will be even worse than Vangaurd was. Look its okay to dream but make no mistake this game is utter garbage. If you really want something old school just go play a mud and have a ten times better gaming experience.

You will argue otherwise I am sure, but in the end you will poof when I am here to say "i told you so".
    Mirandel[Deleted User]goemoe[Deleted User]
  • SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    edited July 2017

mmrv said:

LOL I can't believe you people fall for this garbage. This will be one of the worst games of all time. How can you even fathom something this visually inept could do all of the other more important things right. This will be even worse than Vangaurd was. Look its okay to dream but make no mistake this game is utter garbage. If you really want something old school just go play a mud and have a ten times better gaming experience.

You will argue otherwise I am sure, but in the end you will poof when I am here to say "i told you so".

I know you obviously think that your opinion is fact but let me say this slowly for you...

Your

Opinion

Means

Sh*t

Back on topic.
    I love the move, finally, back to what MMO's were meant to be. A social experience where community mattered.
    [Deleted User]
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Sovrath said:

It does!

What I REALLY like is that you carry a torch., An actual torch!!!!

Only until you get a greater lightstone! Duh!
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Just waiting for more classes to be included, where's mah Magicians!?! SO looking forward to seeing how they implement them!
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    I am deff looking forward to this, I have not had my eyes set on an mmo in a long time with everything being the focus of PvP. However and I know others will tell me that

"oh this is what makes the game the game man"!

I really wish there were quests, or as people like to call it "quest hub" I have never been one for sandbox mmo's. Call me uncreative but I enjoy the hand holding when it comes to direction. I know there are quests but the way you come about them seems hit or miss to me.

Regardless this looks awesome, looks like a newer EQ and I will be checking er out when it comes out for sure. Not sure what the dudes comment on this will be shit like Vangaurd I thought it was ok.

• ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322

mmrv said:

Wow, imo going to be one of the best games, have a large guild that have played many mmos, and we have slated this game to be home for the future.
  • mmrvmmrv Member RarePosts: 305

Rhoklaw said:

mmrv said:

I'll let you decide which person in this video represents you...

rofl sure, like I said its a steaming pile of rubbish, and i'll be here when is released to say I told you so, but i'll also be happy to admit i'm wrong if thats the case. Been down this road many many times and well sadly I'm always right. A few wack jobs always defend these garbage games to the bitter end I dont know why but they do, just like the legion of wack jobs who defended the original ff14 mmo release claiming it was an amazing game...

that is hands down some of the worst art/animations/effects/combat I have ever seen, it actually is even worse than the original eq, keep dreaming though and start inserting your silly defense of "its only alpha".
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    mmrv said:

I think I'll just follow the development and make my own decision. Then again "I" tend to have realistic expectations.

And Vanguard, even with its problems, was awesome.
    BruceYee
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Yes, I am so there I mean when it releases I'm there.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739
    I am looking forward to this, I wish they had more money, as I loved how big Vanguard was, so I imagine it will be scaled down. VG/EQ both in my top 5, so hopefully can add this one. Also, I haven't kept a super close eye on it, since it is far out, but I am also excited when they said no cash shop/p2w crap. I play Archeage now, and it is my first big p2w type game. They have been selling some pack with a car for what feels like 6 months now, since it is selling so good. The money grab is ridiculous. I look forward to a sub game with no cash shop.