Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Your Legacy - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    edited July 2017
    Asheram said:
    I remember buying GW 2 closed beta access for $60 too and when it released it was still $60 so I didn't have to pay "more" for the beta access and the game was mostly finished at that point.
    And the "$60 regular price now on sale for $45" reminds me of the marketing strategy of JC Pennys, Kohl's Sears.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/pf/price-scheme-jcpenney-kohls-sears-macys/index.html

And I have another question is your upcoming open beta for everyone or do you have to buy something to access it?

Your first-born will do just fine *rolls eyes*

Kyleran

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    @Saxx0n noob question but whats gods favor for?
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Ditto to what a previous poster said.

Devs, you need to get a SSL/TLS certificate for your site. No one should post login info there until they've fixed the problem.
  • Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999
    Kefo said:
    @Saxx0n noob question but whats gods favor for?

God's Favor is the currency that will be used to purchase skins etc. in the shop. Similar to Crowns in TESO.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited July 2017
    Hytek said:
    Asheram said:
    I remember buying GW 2 closed beta access for $60 too and when it released it was still $60 so I didn't have to pay "more" for the beta access and the game was mostly finished at that point.
    And the "$60 regular price now on sale for $45" reminds me of the marketing strategy of JC Pennys, Kohl's Sears.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/pf/price-scheme-jcpenney-kohls-sears-macys/index.html

And I have another question is your upcoming open beta for everyone or do you have to buy something to access it?

Your first-born will do just fine *rolls eyes*
    I was only asking because the steam page lists that as one of the things you get if you buy LIF:YO like it's a perk. Buy this and you also get access to the open beta, but everyone gets access to the open beta.

"Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release."
    Post edited by Asheram on
  • Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999
    edited July 2017
    Asheram said: 

I was only asking because the steam page lists that as one of the things you get if you buy LIF:YO like it's a perk. Buy this and you also get access to the open beta, but everyone gets access to the open beta.

No, everyone does not get access to the open beta. We do have a "Newbie Island" that is free to join for "anyone". This allows access to an island for people to check out the game's mechanics and to practice and learn skills and experiment etc. in a safe environment. This island only allows pvp in an arena and it is fully wiped once a week.

Access to the "main" gameworld will only be available to those who own Life is Feudal: Your Own or has purchased access thru our site lifeisfeudal.com
    Post edited by Saxx0n on
    Kyleran
    So its not an "OPEN" beta then.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Asheram said:
    to be honest if you are really actually interested in this game the 'your own' version which is on Steam you can buy now and experience 100% of the game. There are multiplayer servers up, people building villages the whole 9 yards

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    to be honest if you are really actually interested in this game the 'your own' version which is on Steam you can buy now and experience 100% of the game. There are multiplayer servers up, people building villages the whole 9 yards
    I was interested in it before the LIF:YO was announced, the mmo part and had considered buying LIF:YO at that time even though I am not interested in the small server based games. Dont know why I didnt but at this point I am glad I didnt.
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    I was interested in it before the LIF:YO was announced, the mmo part and had considered buying LIF:YO at that time even though I am not interested in the small server based games. Dont know why I didnt but at this point I am glad I didnt.
    sorry i dont understand

YO is 99.99999% of the game experience. why would you sit on the sidelines for years because of that one .00001% 

I seriously do not get it

SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    sorry i dont understand

YO is 99.99999% of the game experience. why would you sit on the sidelines for years because of that one .00001% 

I am just not into survival games, small server based 64 player games and what not sry. I guess I could have tried it on steam and got a refund if I didnt like it but I was too busy playing other stuff and was content to wait for the mmo part which is what I was interested in.
    edited July 2017
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    sorry i dont understand

I am just not into survival games, small server based 64 player games and what not sry. I guess I could have tried it on steam and got a refund if I didnt like it but I was too busy playing other stuff and was content to wait for the mmo part which is what I was interested in.
    your not into survival games but you are into LIF which i assume you see as a survial game.

good god man!

whatever, anyway you really should have just tried the game or dumped it.

EDIT: I think maybe I misunderstood. LIF is not really a game you were really that intrested in to begin with perhaps. I was thinking you were into it but waiting.

edited July 2017
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    sorry i dont understand

your not into survival games but you are into LIF which i assume you see as a survial game.

good god man!

What? I see LIF:YO as a small 64 player game which I have no interest in. I guess I only threw survival based game in there because they are small server based limited player count games.
    Anyhow I got my question answered about the 'open beta" so I am done with this thread bye.
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    Asheram said:
    sorry i dont understand

good god man!

What? I see LIF:YO as a small 64 player game which I have no interest in. I guess I only threw survival based game in there because they are small server based limited player count games.
    Anyhow I got my question answered about the 'open beta" so I am done with this thread bye.
    ok I guess I am still confused.

Difference between LIF: MMO and LIF:YO is number of player and slower progress.

that is 100% the difference. So if you see LIF: YO as a survial game then LIF MMO is one as well.

I am just saying if (and I assume so but honestly dont know) if you have been sitting on the sidelines for this game but are intrested in it, its really painfully obvious one should just get :YO version and check it out. but if your not 'into' LIF:MMO then I get it. dont do it.

lets start to be frank here

• xxBoneZxxxxBoneZxx Member UncommonPosts: 124

Where do you see $35? 

Um, right at the top of this page in the info section about the game. :/