Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online - Anyone getting excited? Anyone?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Anyone getting hyped for the pending release?  Not much activity on here about it.  Maybe people are just waiting to see the finished product.  I bought in at the cheapest tier, so I'll give it a try.  Nothing to lose at this point, except some free time.

Comments

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    NOPE,i think Albion is a great game open sand box but the combat looks crap and the graphics too why are all the games going mobile?
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    I kind of like the simplistic graphics.  It's the simplistic gameplay that has me a bit worried.  I haven't tried it in a few months, though.  Maybe it's more involving now.
    mgilbrtsn
  • TekmonTekmon Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Great game, get hyped!
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Yes, yes, and yes!

Raquis said:
    NOPE,i think Albion is a great game open sand box but the combat looks crap and the graphics too why are all the games going mobile?
    Because people are going mobile. Not everyone wants to be tied to a desktop computer or "desktop replacement" laptop just to play games like dinosaur gamers living in the past.

And this coming from an old gamer. Time to move on. I love the new tech and game developers should be taking advantage of it.
    Musket-SquidMildozeDraemosdeniterViper482JJ82

• MildozeMildoze Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Raquis said:
    Because people are going mobile. Not everyone wants to be tied to a desktop computer or "desktop replacement" laptop just to play games like dinosaur gamers living in the past.

And this coming from an old gamer. Time to move on. I love the new tech and game developers should be taking advantage of it.
    Yup. I'm all for new tech. Besides, from the outset this game has always been targeted at game play and systems first and the art style and graphical fidelity second. They have been improved over time since first early access testing phases but this game has purposefully steered away from high end graphics to allow players to cross platform in a massive single server mmo. No I'm sorry to say that Raquis has it all wrong; just because the graphics lend themselves to "mobile" doesn't mean this is any less fun. If you like sandbox, if you like massive scale pvp, and you love deep rich character-leveling/crafting/gathering systems, this is going to be the game you want to play. Best part is, if you have a decent tablet, you're already set to go. Or maybe you have a sub-par PC? No worries there either. No PC required on an mmo like this is going to be a first and certainly something I'm looking forward to taking advantage of to get away from my desktop and still have a deep game play experience.
    Draemos

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    edited July 2017
    Raquis said:

So instead you play garbage tier games on your phone, I think you may be senile. 
    postlarvalJemAs666BakgrindJJ82Hatefull
    edited July 2017
    Draemos said:
    Raquis said:

So instead you play garbage tier games on your phone, I think you may be senile. 
    There are tablets available now, snowflake. I know, shocking.

Talk about senile.
    CalexJJ82

edited July 2017
    [double post]

• healboothealboot Member UncommonPosts: 103
    I've been MEMBER SINCE:
    May 27, 2015 at legendary level and still cant get into this game:'( but I will try again tomorrow and see but I'm not hyped in the least sadly.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    Okay so lets talk about how this game was in development since 2013, likely up to 6 months - 1 year before because I played this game before Founders Packs were even open to the public, Early Alphas and tests...

How did a game company since 2013 since its all I can remember but from that year up till 2017 manage to only come up with the very basic stuff I mean I just don't understand it for example...

1.) The PVE I find really boring, but you have to do this in order to gain Silver in the game which can be turned into gold.

2.) No Anti-Cheat, as much as I complain about them, I would rather see a reputable anti-cheat in the game such as Battleye, or Easy Anti Cheat, and a way to prevent cheaters.

3.) No web management interface, the basic things like World OF Warcraft has that allows a user to change email, password, even forum name? A user submit a ticket and asked if they could change email address from their forums and was told no it can't be done? https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/56702-This-is-NOT-a-RANT/?postID=557972#post557972

4.) Throwing in the concept of (Food) told hold buildings for crafting and feeding NPC/s Merchants with no valid point other than to keep it from expiring and such, this is one of the dumbest scripted things i have ever seen in a MMORPG released in 2017.

5.) No Castle Sieges, No Ship / Naval Combat, the game feels like a MOBA because in reality its 10v10. If you want a better game Try (Dark Fall) as old of a game as it is you can do 50 v 50 possible bigger fights, and its (FULL LOOT) Why couldn't Albion do this given it was in development for years.

6.) Private Islands, and Guild islands are not big enough not enough plots should be bigger and allow more buildings to be placed up to a full city in game.

7.) PVP Zerg Mechanics nerfs is one of the biggest problems that annoys me nerfing people for fighting in a group or ganking people.

8.) The graphics do suck worse than Dark Fall, A game that was created before Albion, And yes I know Dark Fall has its problems, But Albion by all means is not better in any way.

9.) The ability to commit fraud is easy I won't provide a how-to here, but the ability that they allow anyone who purchases the game for $20 the ability to come into the game purchase gold, and immediately convert it to silver from other players buy things launder it out Who gets punished for the crimes, sure you ban the person who did the crime, but the people who received the gold / silver... And they got worse detection than in EVE Online at checking for this sort of thing.

10.) Nexon as much as I won't play their android games because of XingCode on my phone, they make better graphics in their games I wonder why?

11.) Section 4.5.1 of their Terms & Conditions, one of the worst and stupidest things I have ever seen in my entire life in a MMORPG game, They will ban your account for (RMT) or Real Money Trading, if you give a large amount of items away to others, or currency This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen in an online game, Instead if the GM's actually investigating properly or reviewing evidence they immediately lock your account forever with no appeal even though their T&C says you can they don't review it, nor do they check and watch to see if you got items from (X) Gold seller for example on more than one suspicious trade overt a period of a few months would show a person is likely buying currency especially if it connects to the same people, but instead they ban over receive of items a single time, or from a single person without knowledge anyone does anything illegal.

As this is wrote in Germany its rather hard to understand a rule for anyone who has never read a EULA, or is new to a game, and rules for example, they

4.5 General Ruleset for Virtual Benefits 

4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the Game Rules. An in game-system provided by the Game or by Sandbox Interactive to trade Virtual Benefits of the Game constitutes such an exception. In this case, the transfer of Virtual Benefits from one User to the other is only permitted if the transfer takes place - no matter if within or outside the Game – either without any form of consideration or with consideration if the consideration consists solely of Virtual Property or Virtual Currency of the Game and such is transferred within the Game itself or via a function provided by the Game. The acquisition of Virtual Benefits in exchange for any form of consideration other than Virtual Property or Virtual Currency of the Game is expressly prohibited. If the User trades or exchanges Virtual Benefits on a large scale without a comparable value obtained within the Game, then it is assumed that the User violates this rule. The User is entitled to provide counter-evidence.
    Which is a lie, they don't review counter evidence, and I have never ever in my life seen a MMO with this type of rule.

Over-All, I have been watching this game and how its been going and adding all the complaints to a list seeing what they actually do about it, because I think this game is going down the drain shortly after release I give it no more than a year or two given the company that runs it.

wifeaggro28winghaven1ForgrimmMrMelGibsonKyleranJJ82Pesky
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Yeah I'm going to try out. Let's see how insane the idea of only 1 server will be in-game lol
  • JJ82JJ82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,258
    Raquis said:

Clearly, just look at the massive drop off in people using Steam or sales of gaming video cards...oh wait, those numbers have gone up steadily every year and full MMORPGs have seen a rise in playerbase as can be seen by the steadily growing FFXIV and BDO player bases with Eve remaining steady and even two games I have vocally been against in the past, SWTOR and ESO seeing playerbase jumps.

Albion went mobile because the company went the cheap and easy way. It takes money and skill to make a full MMORPG, something they could not do.

Please stop acting as if mobile gaming is the future just because its new to you. Consoles didnt end PC gaming, PC gaming didnt end Console gaming and mobile gaming wont end either as Mobile isnt actually new...the Game Boy is almost 30 years old and is one of highest selling mobile gaming devices in history...it didnt end console or PC gaming.

All mobile gaming is going to do is give mobile gamers what it gave in the past, inferior games to console and PC games.
    deniterPsYcHoGBRshassellMadFrenchie

"People who tell you you’re awesome are useless. No, dangerous.

They are worse than useless because you want to believe them. They will defend you against critiques that are valid. They will seduce you into believing you are done learning, or into thinking that your work is better than it actually is." ~Raph Koster
    http://www.raphkoster.com/2013/10/14/on-getting-criticism/

• wifeaggro28wifeaggro28 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Renoaku said:
    Stupid things

This is a pretty horrible description of what is occurring in the game; additionally, you end up arguing with yourself.  For starters, "fraud detection" is completely asinine... there is no "fraud" that is occurring.  If you're discussing people buying gold on the black markets, that isn't fraud.  Yes, scamming people is allowed in this game (just like EVE) but that is not fraud.

PVE being boring?  When is PVE NOT boring?  To me, it isn't boring because **risk is involved in farming higher-tier PVE due to the constant risk of PVP**.  And with the full-loot system, that matters.

As far as graphics go, you DO realize that this game is intended to be played on tablets and phones as well, right?

The complaint about the time the game has taken to develop is downright idiotic.  As a DevOps engineer myself, I'd say that they have completed a release of a game in good time, especially for it being multi-platform.

"As this is wrote in Germany" ... it's rather hard to understand what you are saying.  Please have someone translate your post to English.

#10 is just whining again about graphics.  The graphics on this game are fine.  They push the performance of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

#8: Graphics again.  I play Darkfall: New Dawn; these graphics are better than Darkfall (and Darkfall isn't available on a tablet).  Stop embellishing; I sincerely doubt you've even played Darkfall.

Penalty for fighting in a group?  They've changed to now ENCOURAGE people to do so.  Small-scale pvp is much harder to accomplish in red zones now.  Perhaps you should try playing the game within the last year?

#6 - Private Islands are for care bears.  Having a completely safe zone to go and farm and storage, well, why not just hop on your cellphone and play Farmville?

#5 shows you, again, have no idea what you're talking about.

3.) No web management interface, the basic things like World OF Warcraft has that allows a user to change email, password, even forum name?
    - I completely agree with this; I hope this changes ASAP.  However, I can't remember the last time I've ever changed this info on any game I've played (maybe a password or two).

2.) No Anti-Cheat: Full-on BS.  There is no root-kit that detects anything, sure.  But automated behavior is detectable in the game. 

I never get on and actually respond to a post, but I couldn't help myself.  You're so off-based and flat-out lying or ignorant (or both) that I had to say something.

• wifeaggro28wifeaggro28 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Yeah I'm going to try out. Let's see how insane the idea of only 1 server will be in-game lol
    Yes, but zones are instanced (like in EVE).  I'm a fan of the concept, but I'm an EVE bitter-vet.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    Cheap graphics i could take, but top down camera and click to move is too much for me.
    Hatefull
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Renoaku said:
    Okay so lets talk about how this game was in development since 2013, likely up to 6 months - 1 year before because I played this game before Founders Packs were even open to the public, Early Alphas and tests...

How did a game company since 2013 since its all I can remember but from that year up till 2017 manage to only come up with the very basic stuff I mean I just don't understand it for example...

1.) The PVE I find really boring, but you have to do this in order to gain Silver in the game which can be turned into gold.

2.) No Anti-Cheat, as much as I complain about them, I would rather see a reputable anti-cheat in the game such as Battleye, or Easy Anti Cheat, and a way to prevent cheaters.

3.) No web management interface, the basic things like World OF Warcraft has that allows a user to change email, password, even forum name? A user submit a ticket and asked if they could change email address from their forums and was told no it can't be done? https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/56702-This-is-NOT-a-RANT/?postID=557972#post557972

4.) Throwing in the concept of (Food) told hold buildings for crafting and feeding NPC/s Merchants with no valid point other than to keep it from expiring and such, this is one of the dumbest scripted things i have ever seen in a MMORPG released in 2017.

5.) No Castle Sieges, No Ship / Naval Combat, the game feels like a MOBA because in reality its 10v10. If you want a better game Try (Dark Fall) as old of a game as it is you can do 50 v 50 possible bigger fights, and its (FULL LOOT) Why couldn't Albion do this given it was in development for years.

6.) Private Islands, and Guild islands are not big enough not enough plots should be bigger and allow more buildings to be placed up to a full city in game.

7.) PVP Zerg Mechanics nerfs is one of the biggest problems that annoys me nerfing people for fighting in a group or ganking people.

8.) The graphics do suck worse than Dark Fall, A game that was created before Albion, And yes I know Dark Fall has its problems, But Albion by all means is not better in any way.

9.) The ability to commit fraud is easy I won't provide a how-to here, but the ability that they allow anyone who purchases the game for $20 the ability to come into the game purchase gold, and immediately convert it to silver from other players buy things launder it out Who gets punished for the crimes, sure you ban the person who did the crime, but the people who received the gold / silver... And they got worse detection than in EVE Online at checking for this sort of thing.

10.) Nexon as much as I won't play their android games because of XingCode on my phone, they make better graphics in their games I wonder why?

11.) Section 4.5.1 of their Terms & Conditions, one of the worst and stupidest things I have ever seen in my entire life in a MMORPG game, They will ban your account for (RMT) or Real Money Trading, if you give a large amount of items away to others, or currency This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen in an online game, Instead if the GM's actually investigating properly or reviewing evidence they immediately lock your account forever with no appeal even though their T&C says you can they don't review it, nor do they check and watch to see if you got items from (X) Gold seller for example on more than one suspicious trade overt a period of a few months would show a person is likely buying currency especially if it connects to the same people, but instead they ban over receive of items a single time, or from a single person without knowledge anyone does anything illegal.

As this is wrote in Germany its rather hard to understand a rule for anyone who has never read a EULA, or is new to a game, and rules for example, they

4.5 General Ruleset for Virtual Benefits 

4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the Game Rules. An in game-system provided by the Game or by Sandbox Interactive to trade Virtual Benefits of the Game constitutes such an exception. In this case, the transfer of Virtual Benefits from one User to the other is only permitted if the transfer takes place - no matter if within or outside the Game – either without any form of consideration or with consideration if the consideration consists solely of Virtual Property or Virtual Currency of the Game and such is transferred within the Game itself or via a function provided by the Game. The acquisition of Virtual Benefits in exchange for any form of consideration other than Virtual Property or Virtual Currency of the Game is expressly prohibited. If the User trades or exchanges Virtual Benefits on a large scale without a comparable value obtained within the Game, then it is assumed that the User violates this rule. The User is entitled to provide counter-evidence.
    Which is a lie, they don't review counter evidence, and I have never ever in my life seen a MMO with this type of rule.

Over-All, I have been watching this game and how its been going and adding all the complaints to a list seeing what they actually do about it, because I think this game is going down the drain shortly after release I give it no more than a year or two given the company that runs it.

Honestly, at this point all I can think is this.

wifeaggro28JemAs666
    JJ82 said:
    Raquis said:

Clearly, just look at the massive drop off in people using Steam or sales of gaming video cards...oh wait, those numbers have gone up steadily every year and full MMORPGs have seen a rise in playerbase as can be seen by the steadily growing FFXIV and BDO player bases with Eve remaining steady and even two games I have vocally been against in the past, SWTOR and ESO seeing playerbase jumps.

Albion went mobile because the company went the cheap and easy way. It takes money and skill to make a full MMORPG, something they could not do.

Please stop acting as if mobile gaming is the future just because its new to you. Consoles didnt end PC gaming, PC gaming didnt end Console gaming and mobile gaming wont end either as Mobile isnt actually new...the Game Boy is almost 30 years old and is one of highest selling mobile gaming devices in history...it didnt end console or PC gaming.

All mobile gaming is going to do is give mobile gamers what it gave in the past, inferior games to console and PC games.
    Mobile gaming isn't bad, but how could it take them over 4 years to develop a MMO like this such a small Indie game, yet I bet that Crow Fall, and Ashes OF Creation, develop a lot more within that time period.

I know it takes money but there isn't a reason why they couldn't have done it properly and raised a kickstarter and all that like these other games have done.

Sure mobile games maybe a future, for example having certain API's and game usage across a game for example EVE online which would allow people to buy / sell / trade stocks, or items on a market from their phones and come back to their PC rich, or at a loss, or even other features mini-games, and stuff like Ingress & Pokemon Go Absolutely.

But what Albion Online as a game how they have designed everything made it so care-bear while I could see it being a cross-platform game there is much they could have done with the game such as make it so people play on PC, but get benefits for taking over nodes and areas in the real world for resources and such which transmit back to the Real World like Ingress but cross platform, or other features, but they didn't think about what the game truly could have been.

Instead what they did is release a poorly designed game, with security flaws, the ability to cheat / fraud, and ban players accusing them of RMT during beta, which is really disturbing, ruined all my faith and trust in this game seeing it going to be released in such a state like this, it has ruined my faith in every MMO from Germany because of the way the license agreement is wrote hard to understand, I don't think I can really ever trust a small company from this country ever again, it would have to be something very big and very reputable before I would ever back any game again from this place.

But anyways about albion, Imagine if you could play it in game, but also imagine if you could take your phone outside, and play Albion in the Real World, as an "ARG" based game which allows people to trade resources from within their game to other people in the Real World, capture and fight over nodes which provide resources to your guilds and so on, Heck they could have even partner up with Niantic or used a similar layout or system.

wifeaggro28
    JJ82 said:

SI made those decisions long before they started development. If you're going to infer history, at least know what you're talking about.

JJ82 said:

New to me? I worked on mobile tech at Apple probably before you were born, so don't try and bullshit me. I'm well aware of what the market can and will support. Just because you feel threatened that less and less people give a shit about clunky, homebound computing solutions, doesn't change the world one bit.

Also, I never said it would replace PC computing. Try and pay attention.

JJ82 said:

And that's where you're wrong. It get exponentially better every tablet release regardless of platform. The days where a mobile device can't support a full-on MMORPG are quickly coming to an end. Pull your head out of your tower and look around.

Continue with your PC. Your choice. No one is trying to change your mind. I prefer to be more mobile and will always encourage devs to explore these solutions. Sorry if that threatens your beloved desktop. Get over it.

wifeaggro28shassellJJ82

• Marcus-Marcus- Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Seems a bit more entertaining than anything else currently available, so yep, I'm ready to give it a go.
    edited July 2017
    Marcus- said:
    Seems a bit more entertaining than anything else currently available, so yep, I'm ready to give it a go.
    Yep, its the only new game that looks even remotely interesting right now, with the exception of Pantheon.

I'm looking forward to the iOS client so don't have to carry two laptops on long business trips.
    Kyleran

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    a little bit excited. im def gonna buy it when it goes live

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    Marcus- said:
    Yep, its the only new game that looks even remotely interesting right now, with the exception of Pantheon.

I'm looking forward to the iOS client so don't have to carry two laptops on long business trips.
    ugh i did that before. its very heavy hehehe.  and you gotta be careful at airports too.  and on the plane. 

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
    time007 said:
    Marcus- said:

ugh i did that before. its very heavy hehehe.  and you gotta be careful at airports too.  and on the plane. 
    Yeah, exactly.

Every other month I have to do that long flight from Seattle -> Amsterdam -> Munich. I'd rather carry as little as possible.

edited July 2017
    Renoaku said:
    Stupid things

This is a pretty horrible description of what is occurring in the game; additionally, you end up arguing with yourself.  For starters, "fraud detection" is completely asinine... there is no "fraud" that is occurring.  If you're discussing people buying gold on the black markets, that isn't fraud.  Yes, scamming people is allowed in this game (just like EVE) but that is not fraud.

PVE being boring?  When is PVE NOT boring?  To me, it isn't boring because **risk is involved in farming higher-tier PVE due to the constant risk of PVP**.  And with the full-loot system, that matters.

As far as graphics go, you DO realize that this game is intended to be played on tablets and phones as well, right?

The complaint about the time the game has taken to develop is downright idiotic.  As a DevOps engineer myself, I'd say that they have completed a release of a game in good time, especially for it being multi-platform.

"As this is wrote in Germany" ... it's rather hard to understand what you are saying.  Please have someone translate your post to English.

#10 is just whining again about graphics.  The graphics on this game are fine.  They push the performance of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

#8: Graphics again.  I play Darkfall: New Dawn; these graphics are better than Darkfall (and Darkfall isn't available on a tablet).  Stop embellishing; I sincerely doubt you've even played Darkfall.

Penalty for fighting in a group?  They've changed to now ENCOURAGE people to do so.  Small-scale pvp is much harder to accomplish in red zones now.  Perhaps you should try playing the game within the last year?

#6 - Private Islands are for care bears.  Having a completely safe zone to go and farm and storage, well, why not just hop on your cellphone and play Farmville?

#5 shows you, again, have no idea what you're talking about.

3.) No web management interface, the basic things like World OF Warcraft has that allows a user to change email, password, even forum name?
    - I completely agree with this; I hope this changes ASAP.  However, I can't remember the last time I've ever changed this info on any game I've played (maybe a password or two).

2.) No Anti-Cheat: Full-on BS.  There is no root-kit that detects anything, sure.  But automated behavior is detectable in the game. 

I never get on and actually respond to a post, but I couldn't help myself.  You're so off-based and flat-out lying or ignorant (or both) that I had to say something.

1.) Fraud, Im talking about the Developer who says that Currency purchased from illegal blackmarkets, or rather websites said it comes from Fraud Sources, then it occur to me about how easy it is to commit fraud.

Albion Online, is a mobile game which allows people to buy currency from anywhere and immediately trade it for in game silver, and to other players, and then that player charges back if its on their credit-card for example, or if they use a stolen credit-card, and Free WI-FI, where there will be no evidence connecting the user to their actions Obviously the account will get banned, but the users they trade the items to or launder them out to is also a problem and very upsetting to the economy. 

This is why I have suggested they put at least restrictions on trading until a user account gains status and is verified they are not a fraud user, because people such as myself who do large transfers, buy stuff off the market, like to flip markets, and such can get caught up in a mess of illegal transactions, given its only actually happened to me a couple of times over many years period it still can happen to others too.

2.) PVE is not always boring, TERA Online, Dark Fall, ZMR, Guild Wars 2, Sky Forge, are all games that feel more action based for example yet in Albion its as simple as using your mouse pressing a few abilities and that to me gets boring fast.

3.) Graphics I do understand its mean't to be played Mobile?

I hate Nexon, I don't like their game because of the malicious Anti-Cheat, but check out the graphics on a mobile, then tell me its not better?

https://hitmobile.nexon.com/en 

4.) Nope I haven't played DF For awhile but eventually I am going to end back up there again I just haven't had the time IRL to contribute and spend in a full loot game.

5.) Small Scale PVP LOL? I don't mind small  scale, although its supposed to be a Sand-Box meaning if I want to have 99 guys gank a single person at one time in a map that is the way it should be.

6.) Private Islands I understand you think they are for care-bears, but there is a game that got this right its called Arche Age, although Trion / XL Ruined it, the game needs them as there is not enough spots in game for everyone to be able to craft without huge fees and such as a tax etc, using a single private island rather than having to spread it over 3 characters or more is better IMO and easier something that should be a thing in the game since its developed the way it is.

7.) Castle Sieges, when I talk about siege I am not talking about a 5 or 10 man group where you capture pillars or slay enemies, I am talking about having an actual siege of huge numbers the ability to have to break down walls, use crafted siege weapons and invade That is a real siege. Albion Online last I saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZiE_Dom44 I am not talking about this kind of siege, I am talking about Territory sieges where everyone guild who owns land is a fort or a castle and has to actually be sieged to be taken not one or a few castle mechanic per zone.

This is a real siege https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH1JUMsiiaE

This is real naval combat in an online game best I can ever remember no game has yet to match it that is a MMORPG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSVcrfHcQM

Automated behavior / cheating isn't always detectable, for example a person running a basic macro to gather resources because they don't spawn randomly on the map as they should to prevent cheating as easy, but its easy to watch netflix go afk auto harvest and watch for a GM to say "Hi are you there" then just respond and keep going just an example.