Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stopped getting my daily newsletter last week :(

kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
Have no idea why, I haven't turned them off.  Think I noticed it in the latter part of last week if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    We had some issues with this recently. Should be OK now. Let us know if you still aren't getting it!
  • tanstaaflltanstaafll Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Same- no daily/ weekly :anguished:
    Thank you for any help
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    MikeB said:
    We had some issues with this recently. Should be OK now. Let us know if you still aren't getting it!
    I started getting them again at an albeit weird time of day, but they have stopped again :(
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Still not getting mine.
  • KatsaursKatsaurs Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Just to post that I stopped receiving mine from 31st Jan this year. Tried to unsub/resub to them but it hasn't brought them back unfortunately.

Katsaurs said:

Just to post that I stopped receiving mine from 31st Jan this year. Tried to unsub/resub to them but it hasn't brought them back unfortunately.

We made some changes on the back end. Can you try re-signing up through your account settings?

MikeB said:

Katsaurs said:

We made some changes on the back end. Can you try re-signing up through your account settings?

Sorry for the delay getting back to you! I've tried to unsubscribe and subscribe again, however that hasn't worked unfortunately.

MikeB said:

Katsaurs said:

Mine stopped again :(  Can we have a look at this please??
  • ashdrakeashdrake Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I havent gotten my newsletter since January :( I have resubbed to it but its still not showing up in my inbox. Help?
    We're not seeing any issues on our end. Are you guys sure these aren't going to spam?
    MikeB said:
    We're not seeing any issues on our end. Are you guys sure these aren't going to spam?

Nothing showing up in my junk mail/spam folders. Double checked my blacklist and safe senders to make sure I haven't accidentally blocked or deleted from either of those and nothing's changed. 

Out of interest to the other posters who are having this issue, are you using hotmail/outlook? Wondering if perhaps this could be the problem? I'll test to see if I get newsletters with my gmail account.
    MikeB said:
    I've checked back 2 weeks directly on my live.co.uk account and there is no sign of any mails from you in junk or anywhere else :(  Actually hoped it was that simple.
    Katsaurs said:
    MikeB said:

Nothing showing up in my junk mail/spam folders. Double checked my blacklist and safe senders to make sure I haven't accidentally blocked or deleted from either of those and nothing's changed. 

Out of interest to the other posters who are having this issue, are you using hotmail/outlook? Wondering if perhaps this could be the problem? I'll test to see if I get newsletters with my gmail account.
    I use outlook at work and MailBird at home with my live.co.uk account..
    I have checked by logging onto my live account directly though and nothing from MMORPG is being received.
    Well I tried changing to my gmail account and that worked fine, newsletters started to come back in again. 

Went back into my hotmail account and removed all rules etc. and changed back to that, and the newsletters didn't get through again. I've no idea what could be stopping them going to my hotmail account at all.
  • goemoegoemoe Member UncommonPosts: 272
    I received mails and newsletters for years (look when I signed in). The last one have been 31. Jan 2017. I changed nothing (really!) I don't even use a spam folder/filter.

It is sad. I liked to receive your news. Anyone knowing a good mmorpg news site, able to send out news and newsletters? Please pm me. (honest request)

I don't want to annoy anyone with this, but I miss my news.
  • goemoegoemoe Member UncommonPosts: 272
    I get news again *cheers* Whoever did this, I thank you!