Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can't I send PM's?

Ichise2009Ichise2009 Member UncommonPosts: 4
Hello, one of the main reasons I registered here was that I wanted to contact someone regarding his photo gallery.

But for some reason I can't PM him even though I got my first 15 points..

Please help me, thanks

Comments

• TilenMTilenM Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I have another problem ... I can't post on forums, eventhough I've reached 15 points.
  • DokuwanDokuwan Member CommonPosts: 6
    How does1 create a thread? Can't see a way. Do u need some posting points or someting to make ur own thread?
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    You need to be promoted to the Uncommon (next rank above your current) rank to create threads.
    HeyYouVideoGame
  • HeyYouVideoGameHeyYouVideoGame Member UncommonPosts: 22
    MikeB said:
    You need to be promoted to the Uncommon (next rank above your current) rank to create threads.
    how does one get promoted? by posting?
  • Ninja_NannyNinja_Nanny Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    MikeB said:
    how do we get promoted?
  • wolterneywolterney Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    MikeB said:
    How does one advance? by publishing?

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    wolterney said:
    MikeB said:
    How does one advance? by publishing?

Activity of any sort really, but making this your first post does ping my adbot radar.
    Kyleran
  • Alex3Alex3 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Dokuwan said:
    How does1 create a thread? Can't see a way. Do u need some posting points or someting to make ur own thread?
    Look for a button or link that says "New Thread," "Create Thread," or something similar. It is typically located near the list of existing threads or at the top of the forum page.