Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

if Snail own Wildcard that means chinese will own the DNL servers also ?

HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
1: Wildcard (ark survival evolved) was bought by the chinese company that will release DNL
2: DNL will have ARK texture, design, map, etc.
3: Chinese players are using hacks/exploits, etc to gain advantage and they own official servers.
4: Chinese players will own this game also.

You;'ve been warned.
TheScavenger

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Can't trust any game Published by Snail Games, Snail Games already failed 2 MMORPG based games.

Age OF Wushi & Black Gold.
  • ZorlofeZorlofe Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Just play on your own private server since the game supports that. That's what my guild will be doing...
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    That's what makes it fun OP. It was a full blown ethic, culture and nation war going on in Wushu. It will be a pleasant treat if that same is vs them feel could form in another game.

@Zorlofe No Snail published on terrible game.

Age of Wushu was the most innovative mmorpg I ever played. Myself along with millions of others spent years enjoying the best mmorpg experience we ever had. that being said I'm not looking for DNL to replicate that, because I don't believe it can. It will be better than Black Gold though. That's not saying much at all though Laugh Out Loud.
    Mikeha
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ZorlofeZorlofe Member UncommonPosts: 215
    What I said was a reply to another post which apparently got deleted :/ Oh well...