Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shadowbound weapons

stromp45stromp45 Member UncommonPosts: 159
What i read was that they were going to get your email on the 5th which has up and gone. Does anyone know when they will be released?

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Nope. Complete silence on the subject.
    Maybe we'll get them by the next waxing crescent or whatsoever, so that the description fits again. :P

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited July 2017
    My email came this morning.  Was going to make a post about it but you beat me to it.  It's good they made it a community effort because I had all kinds of problems trying to play.  It keep starting me over so I just stopped at the second phase.  Happy for the new items.  I hope the rewards apply to every character like some of the other MMO's I play.  Anyways... check your emails and enjoy.  :-)

The incantation is complete and Sam’s powerful weapons are ready to be used. My congratulations to you, young sorcerer.
    Instructions:
    Login to your account and add this key code in the “Key Redemption” box. Be sure to press Redeem.

You will be able to claim your items in game via the “Delivered Items” option in the main menu. (You will also get a notification after zoning once they are delivered).

It may take up to 10 minutes for the items to appear in your account, and it will require you to logout and log back in.

Rewards:
    As a community, you managed to unlock all the extended rewards! This includes these items: Purified Weapon Distillate, Purified Talisman Distillate, AP and SP potions, and both The Black Watchmen Hoodie and The Black Watchmen Long Coat Jacket!

Secret World Legends - ARG Reward
    • Shadow-Bound Rifle
    • Shadow-Bound Blade
    • Shadow-Bound Blood Magic Focus
    • Shadow-Bound Chaos Focus
    • Shadow-Bound Pistols
    • Shadow-Bound Elementalism Focus
    • Shadow-Bound Fist Weapon
    • Shadow-Bound Hammer
    • Shadow-Bound Shotgun
    • 5 AP and 5 SP
    • Purified Weapon Distillate
    • Purified Talisman Distillate
    • The Black Watchmen hoodie, white and red
    • Black Watchmen Long Coat, white and red

Each non-vanity item can only be claimed once per account so choose which character to claim these items on wisely

Post edited by Octagon7711 on

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Got mine. Sweet!
    MrMelGibson

Joined - July 2004

Got mine. Sweet!
    Same here! :D
    MrMelGibson

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

edited July 2017
    Torval said:
    I really wish they would have run this longer than 4 or 5 days like the older ARGs. I got slammed at work and couldn't finish.
    Check your email.  I didn't finish and got the rewards.
    Post edited by Octagon7711 on
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Torval said:
    Torval said:
    I really wish they would have run this longer than 4 or 5 days like the older ARGs. I got slammed at work and couldn't finish.
    Check your email.  I didn't finish and got the rewards.

Thanks dude! It is there. I still kind of wish they'd keep it open. Those are so fun to pick up and work through.
    Be sure to fill out the survey then and give them feedback! :D
    Octagon7711[Deleted User]

What's the best way to level up those shadow weapons?  Any ideas?  Thoughts?

Run your daily dungeons I'd say. I had a stash of weapon distillates sitting in my bank too from opening my daily caches (free patron keys), so those helped a lot.
    [Deleted User]Octagon7711

Run your daily dungeons I'd say. I had a stash of weapon distillates sitting in my bank too from opening my daily caches (free patron keys), so those helped a lot.
    Thanks, will do.

Torval said:
    How do you do the fusion from 2 pips to 3 pips without buying the Aurum fusion piece?
    I don't think you can... =/
    Or if you do, it's still a mystery to me.

Hopefully at some point they'll give one as an attendance reward or something. Or do some kind of event where you can earn one.
    Octagon7711

Torval said:
    I found this incredibly detailed and useful guide to gear and upgrading on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6kr224/guide_to_gear_and_upgrading/

I was confusing some quality (tiers 1, 2, 3) and rarity (green, blue, purple, etc). Increasing quality requires aurum but when you consider fusion mechanics is a waste in all but the most rare cases. That would be I think when you get a rare weapon type with the best modifiers, but it's only Mk 1 or Mk II.

Say you get a weapon or talisman with quality 1 or 2 and then level it to max and then you get a new weapon or talisman that is quality 3. Level it to max. Fuse the old quality 2 into the quality 3 and save the aurum. The only condition here is that the rarity (color) levels of the fused items must match. However their quality levels don't need to match in order to fuse.
    Doesn't work for the shadow-bound items unfortunately, since you'll never find an MK III version to fuse it with.
    [Deleted User]

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Torval said:
    I found this incredibly detailed and useful guide to gear and upgrading on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6kr224/guide_to_gear_and_upgrading/

I was confusing some quality (tiers 1, 2, 3) and rarity (green, blue, purple, etc). Increasing quality requires aurum but when you consider fusion mechanics is a waste in all but the most rare cases. That would be I think when you get a rare weapon type with the best modifiers, but it's only Mk 1 or Mk II.

Say you get a weapon or talisman with quality 1 or 2 and then level it to max and then you get a new weapon or talisman that is quality 3. Level it to max. Fuse the old quality 2 into the quality 3 and save the aurum. The only condition here is that the rarity (color) levels of the fused items must match. However their quality levels don't need to match in order to fuse.
    Doesn't work for the shadow-bound items unfortunately, since you'll never find an MK III version to fuse it with.
    Hope we get an event which can earn one fusion.

This game is so awesome! The quests the atmosphere. Tyler freeborn, that quest was soo fun to do.
    [Deleted User]