Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers to Go Offline on July 9th to Prepare for Launch - Albion Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageServers to Go Offline on July 9th to Prepare for Launch - Albion Online - MMORPG.com

Albion Online News - From now through July 10th, anyone who has yet to purchase a Founder's Pack will want to do so. On July 9th, beta servers will go dark to prepare for launch on July 17th, though Founder's Packs can be purchased through July 10th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257
    July 10th? Robin Henkys said on the video that servers will be off July 9th.
    Cannot wait to finally play the release version after all these years of beta ;)
    mgilbrtsnMrMelGibsonChrisdan101
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963
    Is the game going to be F2P ?

• PuReDusTPuReDusT Member UncommonPosts: 21

B2P
    mgilbrtsnMrMelGibson
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    While there are some adherents to this game I would issue a word of warning to those intending to play it.  I would be careful how much you invest in this game because the chances of it staying around very long are slim.  I have played it through a couple beta cycles and there is nothing in this game worth any sort of long term play.  

There are just a lot of better games out there to spend my free time with.

BruceYee
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963

Ozmodan said:

While there are some adherents to this game I would issue a word of warning to those intending to play it.  I would be careful how much you invest in this game because the chances of it staying around very long are slim.  I have played it through a couple beta cycles and there is nothing in this game worth any sort of long term play.  

There are just a lot of better games out there to spend my free time with.

What games would you recommend. And why do you feel Albion is not worth sticking around ?

• EberisEberis Member UncommonPosts: 18
    total blurb : WilP Amen edutopia . o r g phasing out grid computing and Gods Willing beginning green computing with a sense of reduction of philosophy and something about xml2 in way of game computing ... VR one .
    [Deleted User]

Eberis Executive tsr
    eProcurement _\|/_ /

• TazdragoTazdrago Member UncommonPosts: 44
    This games has more launches than NASA. It's just tedious now..
    Kyleran
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153

PuReDusT said:

B2P

What do i get for $29.95 later compared to spending $29.95 now on the cheapest founder's pack?

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    They might go live, but I bet the game fails, just as much as their security does at preventing Fraud, and in Game cheating. Before you buy, go look it up on YouTube, the amount of cheats this game has plus bugs I told them about that have yet to be fixed.

Again before anyone buys this game I suggest you read carefully the "Terms & Conditions" you are required to accept, they may ban your account for "No Reason" like they did mine just for accepting a large amount of items, or currency with nothing in return.

https://albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions Read section 10-10.6.

As for what games I would recommend there are plenty of other games that do not ban a user even a person guilty of buying currency illegally on a first time offense at least not for life, and these are game companies that trust their customers, and their consumers that even if they made a mistake they would never do it again provided a stern warning, again not saying this is my case personally, but I would recommend even Dark Fall, Ashes OF Creation, Crow Fall, or any other MMORPG over Albion.

I have also noticed the developers of Albion seem very young, and this is why IMO I don't feel like this game has went in a good direction and it was better in Alpha, than it is now being released which the original game I would have argued would have been great, but what this game has become on the last test excluding the company's ban was absolutely pathetic from my personal time of 4 years in the game, didn't play all the tests, but I played enough to know that the game from Alpha to Beta has made a lot of bad decisions.

Also the game might be Buy 2 Play, but you will need a minimum of 1 premium character per month to even play the game as a crafter, let alone a farmer you will need at least 3-6 characters to play the game the way I do being a full crafter + upgraded islands and such. So the game is Pay 2 Advance faster, or Pay 2 Enjoy.

I wouldn't consider it Pay 2 Win, but any guild you are part of your going to be required to harvest materials for crafting and stuff and if you aren't doing this on a premium account you lose 50% of gatherings which is by all means a lot.

ExcessionMrMelGibsonNepheth
  • ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709
    Whatever Renoaku says about Albion needs to be weighed against the fact they were banned for cheating, and are being salty about it.

I do not think of Albion Online like a normal MMO, I think of it as a mobile MMO, since I only play it on a tablet while I am out and about.

For a mobile MMO, and compared to other mobile MMOs, it is a decent game, fun to play.
    MrMelGibsonTheScavenger

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited July 2017

Excession said:

Whatever Renoaku says about Albion needs to be weighed against the fact they were banned for cheating, and are being salty about it.

I do not think of Albion Online like a normal MMO, I think of it as a mobile MMO, since I only play it on a tablet while I am out and about.

For a mobile MMO, and compared to other mobile MMOs, it is a decent game, fun to play.

I was going to ask if the mobile (tablet) version was out as well. Does this mmo launch on android same day as PC? I'd love a real mmo for my tablet.
    edited July 2017
    Excession said:

I understand there are a few fans of this game and that is fine...

First, we are talking about a game I played for (4 Years) if in doubt here is proof.
    http://imgur.com/a/taPEt 

Second, I did not cheat or use any type of hacks or cheats here is proof of this.
    http://imgur.com/a/bhSup 

Third, If trading is illegal then by all means please remove it from the game, but the account was not banned for hacking or cheating, and was in good standing for 4 years until last beta when I accepted a trade between two different games because I didn't know and was never told trading between two games was illegal So they banned the account for accepting large amounts of currency. Never reviewed counter evidence submitted to them.

Fourth, 10-10.6 of the terms of service is wrote by a German Lawyer hard for me to even understand it even when I did read it but never noticed or understood what it mean in the first place except on the forums where they said don't buy gold.

Fifth, they never proved anything about a gold purchase only a developer came to these forums to show me a log of the person who exchanged gold across two different games telling me Im Delivery, there is no log saying I purchased currency, or anything no proof.

Sixth, my only purchases of any product or service was from Sandbox Interactive,  they have my receipts as a company and can see what I purchased and when as well as I have proof here from the emails sent to me when I purchased my currency and stuff directly from SBI not from 3rd parties as they claim http://imgur.com/a/zBvk1.

Seventh, a good game company with the type of proof I have provided here, 
    would have simply gave me a warning not to accept such a trade ever again especially a game that is in Beta / Alpha testing, however this was not the case.

It's not so much about caring over a banned account, its the fact that I invested 4 years of my faith in the said company, and my money even if it wasn't a big loss only to be turned around and screwed over by SBI in the end for simply using a in game trade function Never would I knowingly trade with an illegal gold seller or persons I know involved with such, nor would the gaming community I am in, we got strict policy about buying from illegal sites with real money.

And yes its a huge disappointment, watching this game developed since Alpha, during the first Alpha the first year I made my account, or perhaps before the game was great but after the first beta the game began to decline, things like removing housing and only having two houses along with things such removing resource transmutes of trading higher tier items for lower tiers and such, as well as not allowing players enough space on private islands and such many restrictions as a sandbox game including the ability to ZERG people completely killed the game.

So yeah its up to players if they want to take the risk of getting their account banned because they choose to trade 10k Wood of a certain type or items to a said player with nothing in return, but this is exactly what it says in the terms of service, its illegal to trade items or currency in whatever they consider a large amount with nothing in return.

ExcessionBjelar

Excession said:

I was going to ask if the mobile (tablet) version was out as well. Does this mmo launch on android same day as PC? I'd love a real mmo for my tablet.
    I play it on an old surface pro 2, and it plays just fine, no problems at all.

As far as I am aware, the Android/iOS versions will be available when the PC version is, could be wrong though.
    MaxBaconMrMelGibsonTheScavenger

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• Korn42Korn42 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited July 2017

Excession said:

He was actually banned for buying gold from third party gold farmers. Not only is this clearly forbidden per our T&C, it is also clearly forbidden in pretty much any other MMORPG. It might be the case that other games have lax enforcement standards of their own rules.

We have a very strict enforcement policy when it comes to combating cheating, botting and RMT. The latter being especially important as the gold sellers often us stolen credit cards to make their gold purchases, causing significant damages to the affected credit card owners and to us as a developers.
    ExcessionMrMelGibsonNepheth
    edited July 2017
    Korn42 said:

Excession said:

He was actually banned for buying gold from third party gold farmers. Not only is this clearly forbidden per our T&C, it is also clearly forbidden in pretty much any other MMORPG. It might be the case that other games have lax enforcement standards of their own rules.

We have a very strict enforcement policy when it comes to combating cheating, botting and RMT. The latter being especially important as the gold sellers often us stolen credit cards to make their gold purchases, causing significant damages to the affected credit card owners and to us as a developers.
    Thanks there is somethings i agree with here, I too am against cheating, I know that Albion Online is open to hacks, and fraud because I looked up this crap on YouTube every since my account was banned from this game, and after the company told me that illegal gold sellers use stolen credit-cards as you say I can agree with this.

And I agree with taking a huge stance against cheaters in a game who use bots, or commit fraud illegally, this is something I would never take part in, but I understand how easy it is to do in Albion Online because there is little or no security in place, nor any type of anti Cheat.

What I do not agree with, is what you accuse me of saying I purchased gold with real money,  there is absolutely no proof of this other than some in game logs where a person says Im Delivery,  we never agreed to pay real money for anything The only thing I am guilty of is accepting a trade between two games,  which was actually illegal to do I admit based off the Terms & Conditions, but no real money ever took place which is what this company accuse me of being in Good Standing again for 4 years.

If they had have actually un-banned my account in the first place, I wouldn't be here complaining about it, nor would I have ever accepted such a transaction again, but to me its not so much about the ban its that I purchased the founders pack for $100, have been in this game for Four years, and my only purchases with (Real Money) were from (SBI themselves) they can verify this.

I can understand how hard it can be for a game developer to have to deal with cheaters, and go ahead and look over my account by all means you will find no use of hacks, or cheats and the fact my account never had any infractions until a trade I did between Arche Age, and Albion something I had no idea broke a game rule of a huge amount of currency being traded.

So again no proof of me illegally buying stuff, perhaps the person who I traded with did something illegal, or someone was involved with a Real Money Transaction besides myself all I know is I accepted a trade in game, and its not my responsibility to know who is illegal, and given the methods of fraud this game has what honestly makes you as a developer or anyone else think that in 11 days people aren't going to cheat or hack and who cares about getting banned if your a cheater, swap your IP address and hardware ID spoof, and ur back in clean and free.

. Ability to commit fraud with stolen Credit-Cards and launder the gold (Easy).

. Ability to have people in a guild commit fraud by carrying a huge amount of resources on you then they kill you and loot / take off (Easy).

. Ability to Launder money over an auction house that was purchased with real currency (Easy).

. Ability to use client side hacks (Easy) (Based off YouTube)

Who is going to get punished when illegal currency makes it into the game?

You all could make this a bit harder by adding security to the website, as well as gold purchase restrictions for new accounts, and limits for the first few purchases or until contacting support.

Obviously I do not support any of this stuff or cheating, but I am pointing out the facts here.

And the worst fact of all 10-10.6 is not wrote to a point where I can understand it very well, and on the forums it says "Purchasing gold with real money is illegal" but doesn't say I can't trade between games, or pay in BitCoin, or anything that isn't real money.

If I had have known it was illegal or I would get banned for trading huge amounts of currency across two different games do you honestly think I would have traded across games, I am not this stupid I know GM's watch everything in the game.

And how is a game truly sandbox if I am not allowed to give away my resources, or currency if I quit the game I mean I gave away over $1000 worth of stuff in Arche Age when I quit because I purchased a lot of APEX from the company themselves so people do give stuff away.

And does anyone honestly think every Gamer reads the Long Terms OF Service, most people just generally follow the rule Don't buy with Real Money outside of the games options to buy Gold, or Apex / Plex for example. But unless a person is made fully aware they often break the rules, or break something they are unaware of such as in my case.

edit: and here is a better question I should have asked above, How is this game really going to stop cheaters or those using stolen credit cards or those buying illegal currency sure you can ban them but when the game is open to so much fraud and abuse it becomes hard to track innocent people or those who get given items can get banned like myself not saying I am totally innocent because trading for outside favors did break the rule (But not for real money as they claim.)

Post edited by Renoaku on
    ExcessionBjelarMrMelGibsonNepheth
  • NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402
    Dont forget to get one of the founders pack. They will be removed this weekend:

https://albiononline.com/?ref=4YR6C46K71

If you use this link you get some goodies and i get some gold.
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153

Excession said:

Excession said:

As far as I am aware, the Android/iOS versions will be available when the PC version is, could be wrong though.

You mind posting the exact specs of your tablet? (RAM + CPU including core speeds etc.)

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Renoaku sorry man, but I think it's time to just let it go.
    MrMelGibsonSpottyGekkoExcession[Deleted User]Nepheth
    --------------------------------------------
    edited July 2017
    Renoaku sorry man, but I think it's time to just let it go.
    Hey thanks, truthfully I understand where a couple of posters here come from, and i will let it go if they "Refund" the money I spent in the game, or restore access to my account back because they have have the nerve at least one person I know of to come to these forums and accuse me of cheating for just accepting a trade in a game that allows trading, me being a player who has never been banned for cheating an online game, or for buying currency from 3rd partiesand if I can make it through over 25+ other MMORPG's without having my account banned, chances are I am not cheating, or buying stuff from 3rd parties

And I strongly believe people deserve to know what they are getting into and risking by playing Albion Online, not just because it happened to me but because no one really takes the time to read the Terms OF Service.

I respect video game developers for their hard work in creating online games, but when a game company chooses to ban a player and lie about it I have an issue with it, if I honestly purchased gold with real money then I wouldn't argue, and would have told them the truth, but instead I think a video game company tries to defend itself with no evidence on banning a player goes to show who is really trying to hide stuff especially when their agreement says this and even the company has lied.
    The acquisition of Virtual Property against consideration in any form other than Virtual Property of the Game is expressly prohibited. If the User trades or exchanges Virtual Property in a large-scale without a comparable value obtained within the Game, then it is assumed that the User violates this rule. The User is entitled to provide counter-evidence.
    This company, threatens to ban anyone who freely trades in Albion, basically should anyone accept in game currency, or lots of items from a player they can be accused by SBI of illegally purchasing goods, even if god forbid the items for example 4000 wood, comes from an illegal hacker who teleport hacked and harvested the trees for example, and gets passed down to a person who doesn't know they did this they might end up banned for buying items if they don't pay anything in return, unless there is a chat log in game proving that they are doing the trade.

I am sure that my issue with the game company is likely someone, not myself commit fraud with this company and gave me illegal goods and simply they believe that I paid some a** real money for items which absolutely would not make any sense because I would simply lose the currency in game after the reset in 3 days anyways, but also not make sense that if I was going to purchase currency illegally why would I have made 3 purchase with "SBI" I know my currency carries over when I legally purchase it from SBI which allows people to buy it and its not like I couldn't afford to have purchased gold or currency directly from them myself.

I also love how their Terms & Conditions  says that a player may submit counter evidence, but what I told them, nor sent them showing my exchanges was never even looked at or considered by them its amazing how a company can do this to a 4 year backer.

SBI, is like no one gives away free stuff to anyone,  this is a lie, before I quit Arche Age, I gave away over $1000 USD worth of stuff, fully upgraded buildings, Farms, Costumes etc, (FREE) to friends and even strangers from other guilds I didn't know I didn't sell it for real money. So people do do this I could have torn it down and kept the blueprints for myself,  But I figured the expense I put into it would all be wasted and I have more blueprints anyways or designs so I gave it all away so people do this. IMO SBI, should be 100% sure, or even verified that I was buying gold multiple times before they banned the account, I could understand if 2 or more people traded to me gold from people who commit fraud in a short time or something, but this never happened perhaps it happened with one person in 4 years someone who did something illegal but I had no knowledge if they did or didn't, but there are other punishments this company could have done first including Removal of items / gold, and letting me know instead of an outright ban when no currency was purchased with real money, then lying to me about it.

I could understand a lifetime ban for cheating or using 3rd party hacks, or buying currency illegally if it was my case which its not, but what I can't understand is how SBI can say for 100% that I purchased currency as they claim when we simply exchanged across two different games, and another thing that proves this is I told them on curse voice I didn't have enough currency to do what I wanted, and they agreed to give me I think it double or something because I gave a lot of good items from the game I was quitting even some costumes and stuff. Perhaps someone did something dishonest, but this was not me, nor would I have violated the rule (if) i knew it was illegal to trade for outside favors or across games.

And what does anyone honestly think SBI is going to do to prevent fraud and cheating on launch truthfully I would love an answer.

. Banning accounts is useless because a cheater just changes their IP address, and hardware information if needed and goes right back in, a person who is going to commit fraud would likely use a Lap-Top, and free wi-fi.

. A Cheater doesn't care if they get banned they know exactly what it was for and they would just create a new account and likely keep cheating.

. If a person commits fraud, what happens to the currency that has been exchanged and makes it to the market, is it simply going to get plucked from players accounts.

. So based on my experience I know that RMT is illegal, and direct trading of a huge amount of items or stuff would get a player banned but what about players who list items on the market a certain price and have a gold seller purchase their items. Are there now going to be limits on how much a person can sell and price an item for?

. What about people who illegally trade items by letting themselves die in a PVP Area

. And what about 3rd party gold sellers of course who leave items in peoples guild chests, or give items to a null account that they don't care if its banned, and leave the items in a guild chest so that a guild crafter can make items with it and give them out to their guild members and such.

Is SBI going to punish other players who are like me and have no knowledge what they did or might have done was wrong? I strongly feel like these are legitimate questions here which will likely never be addressed or answered by them...

Given it took SBI an entire week to ban my account in the first place for a trade that happened a week ago imagine how much damage a player or more dishonest people who actually buy currency from illegal sources can do. 

And for the record, I know how GM's work, my friends were GM's on a game, I've seen the power GM's or developers have in online games, I know their limits, as well as what they can and can't see so if the trade i did player to player if I knew it was illegal I would have tried to cover it up.

MrMelGibsonpostlarvalNepheth
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

Renoaku said:

Korn42 said:

Excession said:

Thanks there is somethings i agree with here, I too am against cheating, I know that Albion Online is open to hacks, and fraud because I looked up this crap on YouTube every since my account was banned from this game, and after the company told me that illegal gold sellers use stolen credit-cards as you say I can agree with this.

And I agree with taking a huge stance against cheaters in a game who use bots, or commit fraud illegally, this is something I would never take part in, but I understand how easy it is to do in Albion Online because there is little or no security in place, nor any type of anti Cheat.

What I do not agree with, is what you accuse me of saying I purchased gold with real money,  there is absolutely no proof of this other than some in game logs where a person says Im Delivery,  we never agreed to pay real money for anything The only thing I am guilty of is accepting a trade between two games,  which was actually illegal to do I admit based off the Terms & Conditions, but no real money ever took place which is what this company accuse me of being in Good Standing again for 4 years.

If they had have actually un-banned my account in the first place, I wouldn't be here complaining about it, nor would I have ever accepted such a transaction again, but to me its not so much about the ban its that I purchased the founders pack for $100, have been in this game for Four years, and my only purchases with (Real Money) were from (SBI themselves) they can verify this.

I can understand how hard it can be for a game developer to have to deal with cheaters, and go ahead and look over my account by all means you will find no use of hacks, or cheats and the fact my account never had any infractions until a trade I did between Arche Age, and Albion something I had no idea broke a game rule of a huge amount of currency being traded.

So again no proof of me illegally buying stuff, perhaps the person who I traded with did something illegal, or someone was involved with a Real Money Transaction besides myself all I know is I accepted a trade in game, and its not my responsibility to know who is illegal, and given the methods of fraud this game has what honestly makes you as a developer or anyone else think that in 11 days people aren't going to cheat or hack and who cares about getting banned if your a cheater, swap your IP address and hardware ID spoof, and ur back in clean and free.

. Ability to have people in a guild commit fraud by carrying a huge amount of resources on you then they kill you and loot / take off (Easy).

. Ability to Launder money over an auction house that was purchased with real currency (Easy).

You all could make this a bit harder by adding security to the website, as well as gold purchase restrictions for new accounts, and limits for the first few purchases or until contacting support.

Obviously I do not support any of this stuff or cheating, but I am pointing out the facts here.

And the worst fact of all 10-10.6 is not wrote to a point where I can understand it very well, and on the forums it says "Purchasing gold with real money is illegal" but doesn't say I can't trade between games, or pay in BitCoin, or anything that isn't real money.

If I had have known it was illegal or I would get banned for trading huge amounts of currency across two different games do you honestly think I would have traded across games, I am not this stupid I know GM's watch everything in the game.

And how is a game truly sandbox if I am not allowed to give away my resources, or currency if I quit the game I mean I gave away over $1000 worth of stuff in Arche Age when I quit because I purchased a lot of APEX from the company themselves so people do give stuff away.

And does anyone honestly think every Gamer reads the Long Terms OF Service, most people just generally follow the rule Don't buy with Real Money outside of the games options to buy Gold, or Apex / Plex for example. But unless a person is made fully aware they often break the rules, or break something they are unaware of such as in my case.

edit: and here is a better question I should have asked above, How is this game really going to stop cheaters or those using stolen credit cards or those buying illegal currency sure you can ban them but when the game is open to so much fraud and abuse it becomes hard to track innocent people or those who get given items can get banned like myself not saying I am totally innocent because trading for outside favors did break the rule (But not for real money as they claim.)

Jesus, just stop. No one believes you. We do believe the developer though. Your cognitive dissonance is frightening.
    SpottyGekkopostlarvalExcessionOzmodanNepheth
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Renoaku said:
    Korn42 said:

Excession said:

well, if u looked it up on Youtube, its gotta be legit.

Besides the ppl with sour grapes, looking forward to it.  Woot Woot.  And we are gonna have an mmorpg.com guild
    MrMelGibsonNepheth

I self identify as a monkey.

edited July 2017

The acquisition of Virtual Property against consideration in any form other than Virtual Property of the Game is expressly prohibited. If the User trades or exchanges Virtual Property in a large-scale without a comparable value obtained within the Game, then it is assumed that the User violates this rule. The User is entitled to provide counter-evidence.

I still think users or customers need to be really made aware of section 10 of their Terms & Conditions never in my over 15+ years of gaming have I ever been banned for purchasing currency, cheating, or seen a company ban customers for getting a large amount of items or currency without being given equal value in game. What I don't understand is if the company doesn't want people to trade stuff without nothing in Equal Value, why they didn't write an API, or function into the game that prevents trading of items without anything in Equal Value based off market sales. It seems nuts they ban people for this.

Yes RMT is illegal in this game, but this company even the developer who comes here and posts fails to prove any evidence of illegal RMT, and bans its users over single incidents / encounters with a RMT person of which a person may or may not have known it was a person who illegally cheated or obtained items, its not our jobs as players to know if someone did something illegal or not.

Jesus, just stop. No one believes you. We do believe the developer though. Your cognitive dissonance is frightening.
    I strongly believe what I have posted and asked above are legitimate questions people deserve the right to know what this game companies plans are before backing this game or playing it for that matter.

. Where is the evidence that proves I purchased currency besides a log in the game saying Im delivery, where did we talk about cheating or purchase of currency at?  I am really curious because if there was an illegal currency purchase I would be going after the people I purchased the currency from for illegally obtaining items and selling me stuff that got me banned, but this is not the case because there was no real currency purchase

Excluding the ban now, What is this game companies plans to deal with fraud / cheating.

. Zero Anti-Cheat within the game to protect it?

. Can only ban players Real Cheaters don't care if they get banned they just keep making accounts to cheat on? IP Bans do not work I got over 10,000 IP Addresses.

. What are the plans to prevent fraud and people who use illegally obtained currency with stolen credit-cards as described by this developer in previous posts and taking that money throwing it into the economy?

. How are you going to secure a game that allows mobile purchases, or transactions through WI-FI Connections very easy to commit fraud again?

. How many innocent or people are going to get banned, and what is going to be done when Guilds or certain members in the game within guilds decide to commit fraud, and have items dropped or transferred via other in game means, or even crafting materials for real money. or fraud by using stolen credit-cards to purchase in game currency and trade it via the exchange?

. How about gold sellers who buy peoples items via the auction house, is anything there to prevent this method, and are people going to legally be impacted by this who choose to play the "Free Economy?" is listing a piece of word for a million silver not allowed? 

. Is anything going to even be done to prevent people who commit fraud, using myself as an example lets say I go over to a local free WI-FI hotspot open to the public, and I use mommy's credit-card to purchase in game currency along with a VPN behind that and hardware spoofer, and so I purchase lets say $300 of in game currency from SBI, I trade all that for silver, buy in game items, and fill a Guild Chest, or put the items on me and let people kill me in game and loot them or other methods of laundering currency, I want to know where the protection is to prevent people from upsetting the economy and its players by allowing Real Money to be used to purchase anything with (No Limits)

The irony when I played Arche Age of flipping and selling over Several Archeum trees for 100 gold a piece by flipping the market and getting the gold removed thinking it was me selling them to a gold seller simply for being good at what I do but hey they didn't ban me for their suspected thoughts of being involved with RMT.

I think this is all legitimate concerns that impact the players and people who want to play this game in good faith there will be Zero Cheaters, I think they should actually answer this what they plan to do to protect its users, and where or when the security measures within reason are going to be added to help prevent Fraud, and upsetting the in game economy. I mean they complain and ban me just for accepting a trade I didn't know was illegal, imagine the others who might actually buy currency or items Over and over again and upset the economy even more or do the fraud themselves, and worst imagine It takes a week for them to ban my account from the suspected trade they think was RMT but wasn't,  if it took them a week how long is it going to take them to ban a user once the game goes live for illegal RMT and such.

mgilbrtsn said:
    well, if u looked it up on Youtube, its gotta be legit.

Besides the ppl with sour grapes, looking forward to it.  Woot Woot.  And we are gonna have an mmorpg.com guild
    I know it was legit because I visited the websites that make such hacks after my ban researching how this game is I checked them out, but never downloaded, or used them just wanted to verify it was real, although since they banned my account I really wouldn't care if I got banned for actually cheating again anyways because then I know it would be a legitimate ban but I think the truth is worth more than cheating in their game let the others do it and hopefully they will learn from it to make the game better.
    MrMelGibsonExcessionKyleranNepheth
  • EnergyoEnergyo Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Holy crap Renoaku you're still going on about this? You got busted, get over it.
    Thought you basically admitted to it already and were asking for a second chance or something (I may be wrong because I swear I saw you posting about this like months ago...)
    MrMelGibsonExcessionKyleranNepheth
    edited July 2017
    Hytek said:

Excession said:

Excession said:

You mind posting the exact specs of your tablet? (RAM + CPU including core speeds etc.)
    @Hytek Sorry for the late reply.

Surface Pro 2
    i5 4200U 1.6 GHZ
    4 GB RAM
    Intel HD Graphics

As I said, its an old surface pro 2, but Albion runs perfectly fine on it.
    TheScavenger

• FirstKnight117FirstKnight117 Member UncommonPosts: 109
    edited July 2017
    @Renoaku

I think the point others here are making is: WE are not the ones you have to convince of your innocence. Your posts are becoming a Wall O' Text and unreadable. Sandbox/Albion are the ones you need to send the Wall O' Text to. Even if we believe you, that doesn't get you un-banned. I suppose if you are on some crusade to show the world you are an upstanding Albion player falsely accused of being a criminal, you could start a blog.

Oh: and you don't even have to read T&C or forums for ANY MMO on this topic. Just assume that buying from a gold seller, whether you use RMT or not will always get YOU banned. So don't do it. Lesson learned.
    MrMelGibsonKyleranNepheth