Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legends of Equestria to Gallop Forth on August 19th - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageLegends of Equestria to Gallop Forth on August 19th - MMORPG.com News

Legends of Equestria is a fully-featured MMORPG that has been a labor of love for over 5 years. Developed by a worldwide crew of volunteers, the game started as a fan-game project for the My Little Pony IP that has created the online world of Equestria without violating copyrights or trademarks but that has also expanded well beyond the original vision.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    edited July 2017
    Is it sad that I've seen every single MLP episode and know all the characters? I'm not a brony... I have two little girls.

Pretty impressive accomplishment for fan developers, though. Looks just like the cartoon.
    KyleranitchmondrsinisterbarasawaKilraneHorusramrputtsGladDogjdream
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    Most interesting MMO on this site in quite a while. ;)
    exile01RidelynnBillMurphyitchmonwingoodXarkoGladDog

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Gets points for a unique playable race, for sure. Alas, the answer will probably be no, but I have to ask anyways: Is there a summoner class?
    Nyghthowler
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    I'm gonna laugh when people log in for the first time with their kids and the splash screen says

Warning! Contains:
    Violence
    Drug/ Alcohol references
    Sexual references
    Partial Nudity

Just sayin...
    Blaze_RockerGladDog
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    edited July 2017
    Ugh, bronies. Only slightly above juggalos in the pantheon of pathetic.
    forcelimatawesszigalucardExplosiveBoltsElliegatorXarkoKootur

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Keep your children away from this.. It will be 99% bronies. Cloppers are among the most disturbing people on the planet.
    zigalucardforcelimaExplosiveBoltsElliegatorXarkoKootur

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

GwapoJosh said:
    Keep your children away from this.. It will be 99% bronies. Cloppers are among the most disturbing people on the planet.
    So true.  So disturbing.

BruceYeeKyleranKilraneforcelimazigalucardAgent_JosephKooturjdream

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    edited July 2017

Ginaz said:

GwapoJosh said:

So true.  So disturbing.

Of course, the pants had to be assless...
    Kootur
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Dauzqul said:

Is it sad that I've seen every single MLP episode and know all the characters? I'm not a brony... I have two little girls.

Pretty impressive accomplishment for fan developers, though. Looks just like the cartoon.

My daughter has been insisting that daddy has to catch up to the current episode, and she's mad that this is the last season. Maybe a game like this will placate her. (Yeah, about 5 minutes with her...)
    SBFordKyleran

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    edited July 2017
    First off... congrats to the two troglodytes who are to insecure in them self to pass up a chance to shame someone elses geekdom... That in my mind place them at the bottom of that list one of them mentioned....

But i digress...

This is really great news, i was sure that this project would just end up another victim to legal dickwaving.

As for the "new" show... Dont knock it... As far as childrens shows goes it is very well made and have a unexpected depth (for being a childrens show). Heck i´d show this over most other modern shows edutianment and entertainment alike.

As for bronies... I am not going to go in to why some people find it disturbing that they exsist (but is has to do with those buzzwords heteronormativity and gender steriotypes, but i do not have the entire weekend to explain it so i will let people get on their open source reserach apper site of choice and read up for them self) but anything beyond being a fan and i simply have to toss rule 32 at you... .. . Any fandom have their own kinksters. You just have to live with that =)
    SBFordKilraneBlaze_RockerXarko

This have been a good conversation

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    OMG!!!! Where do I give them my money!!!
  • CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Hmm... but can i join now right now? I don't wanna wait till August! D;
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    "As for bronies... I am not going to go in to why some people find it disturbing "

don't they have Sex while dressing like horses ? that is probably why the majority of people think it is disturbing , they are attracted sexually to horse/ characters

at least that's the way most people assume

Game looks fun though =) but will be full of pedophiles =( sad reality of life
    Blaze_Rocker
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    ~edit~ hope I don't get banned for being the first person to say that
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    WoW killer.
    Blaze_RockerSBFordZukapeXarkoAeanderjdream

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• AlicornsHeartAlicornsHeart Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 2017
    I'm looking forward to this game personally. All I can say is give this game a chance. Every fandom and online games have there mix of good and bad so if you encounter someone who's acting against the terms of service just take screenshots and report them to the Legend of Equestria's Game Masters (Or Public Relations)
    SBFord
  • Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    tawess, confirmed Brony

Yes, it is extremely weird and pedo-like for grown men to like MLP
    ZukapeKootur
    tawess said:
    First off... congrats to the two troglodytes who are to insecure in them self to pass up a chance to shame someone elses geekdom... That in my mind place them at the bottom of that list one of them mentioned....

But i digress...

This is really great news, i was sure that this project would just end up another victim to legal dickwaving.

As for the "new" show... Dont knock it... As far as childrens shows goes it is very well made and have a unexpected depth (for being a childrens show). Heck i´d show this over most other modern shows edutianment and entertainment alike.

As for bronies... I am not going to go in to why some people find it disturbing that they exsist (but is has to do with those buzzwords heteronormativity and gender steriotypes, but i do not have the entire weekend to explain it so i will let people get on their open source reserach apper site of choice and read up for them self) but anything beyond being a fan and i simply have to toss rule 32 at you... .. . Any fandom have their own kinksters. You just have to live with that =)
    Can we at least agree juggalos are lame and pathetic?  If not, I'm afraid there's no hope for you.  Actually, if you don't understand why people consider bronies weird and disturbing well...drink it in man.

GrimulaSyphin_B

This discussion has been closed.