Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuze Chip Credit Card...

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Comments

• CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    I noticed that a week or so ago, just curious how the battery that it has.. if it lasts long, what if out and about and you can't use it for money withdrawal cause it died? >.>

Plus have they confirmed support with Visa/Mastercard merchant acceptance nationwide yet?
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Someone's working on a finger ring that does similar.  
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited June 2017
    I noticed that a week or so ago, just curious how the battery that it has.. if it lasts long, what if out and about and you can't use it for money withdrawal cause it died? >.>

Plus have they confirmed support with Visa/Mastercard merchant acceptance nationwide yet?
    Well could always carry a spare but if your like me u got a battery on you when you carry a phone that can make your phone last 24 hours when gaming or doing Ingress / Pokemon go, so it shouldn't be a problem having a portable charger.

I am curious how the Fuze Card will protect people through from scanning Bar-Codes of Gift-Cards in stores and storing them waiting for someone to buy then using the money or fraud purposes although a great invention if it works as advertised O.o.

And not sure if they have to since it works with any card I don't think they could limit it legally although they could sue them if they haven't but legally I don't think it should be able to do anything since it works for any gift-card too.

They could ban users from using it in the agreement though.