Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boundel not on list?

GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
Why isn't Boundel on the list? We have almost 95% complete trash, but Boundel isn't there? Makes no sense, other than the fact the dev can't advertise. Also, I do consider it better than 95% of the trash on this site's list. But not better than the 99.99%.

Boundel is on steam. It is an MMO. It is created by one person, so do not think I am saying this is the best game ever. I am saying I bought it for 2 dollars, and enjoyed the heck out of it. Less than a pint of beer, and it last way longer.

Check it out, or don't. No sweat off my back. I think its a disservice to MMO fans to not have the game on this site.

Created by one person, its better than most games on the site. I think that's pretty sad state of affairs for MMOs.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Golelorn said:
    Why isn't Boundel on the list? We have almost 95% complete trash, but Boundel isn't there? Makes no sense, other than the fact the dev can't advertise. Also, I do consider it better than 95% of the trash on this site's list. But not better than the 99.99%.

Boundel is on steam. It is an MMO. It is created by one person, so do not think I am saying this is the best game ever. I am saying I bought it for 2 dollars, and enjoyed the heck out of it. Less than a pint of beer, and it last way longer.

Check it out, or don't. No sweat off my back. I think its a disservice to MMO fans to not have the game on this site.

Created by one person, its better than most games on the site. I think that's pretty sad state of affairs for MMO

Don't give up the day job to go into a career in marketing.
    Dibdabs

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Kyleran said:

Don't give up the day job to go into a career in marketing.
    Lol, yes, quite. 

Well, for 54p in the sale I'd be mad not to try it out.